>last year

>in orchestra

>before concert

>teacher talks about concert attire

>she "prefers black hose"

>die laughing in my head

>only a couple people in class seem to get it

Dorks.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

dumbstep?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

You know sometimes I wonder if pie really is just a bad troll or if he's just not very bright...

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

>gets overly mad when I disagree with his choice in music

inb4lolitrollu

2pzzjb9.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

Joke's on you!

I was only PRETENDING

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh he mad.

2pzzjb9.jpg

maybe if you didnt listen to justin beaver and lady gaygay all the time and listened to good bands like slipknot and korn i wouldn't get mad, f**gt

HaHa ThOsE bAnDs S u C k LiStEn 2 ReEl MuSiC LyKe My ChEmIcAl RoMaNcE..

16185_s.gif

No we really don't, you always try to troll so it's what we've come to expect.

also

>implying I listen to ANY justin bieber or lady gaga

2pzzjb9.jpg

Still not sure if attempting to troll.

also,

mark whalberg= pie

will ferrell=what i think atm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKVYcPJbyAM

2pzzjb9.jpg

So how is everyone

2pzzjb9.jpg

Pretty happy it's friday tomorrow.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang