Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I know right?

I just want summer. Just relaxing and biking all day every day. Maaan I can't wait. I'm going to get my bike from my uncle's house this weekend.

Oh yeah, he got a biopsy today. Hopefully nothing comes out bad. But I have a feeling his liver a [bleep]ed up.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I kinda wonder how u even get into that church. They hate pretty much everyone, so how do you not fit into, or be related to one of the groups they hate?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I live next to train tracks.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Abc is a pretty cool guy.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Maine averages 2 tornadoes a year.

idaho averages .000000000000000000000000000000000000001 tornadoes a year

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Make state in Northern New England?

No thanks, way too Mainestream.

2pzzjb9.jpg

That pun gave me cancer.

Also, you know what grinds my gears? When trustworthy friends give you bogus information.

Did you guys know that the Westboro Baptist Church came to my school earlier this year? 'Cause they did. Not even trolling, it was a really big deal and cops and hundreds of people showed up. We got to leave school early. [cabbage] was crazy.

I'm gone for a few weeks and this thread is still alive?

unrelated:

mvc3teamsynergy1-2.png

The BIONIC AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRM solves every problem in the universe.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

So I'll just double post.

My puns are awesum.

2pzzjb9.jpg