Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Hey whobro, you like theatre and musicals and stoof right?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I'd totally live in Dubai for a few months.

nubOB.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Have you heard of "Into the Woods"? It's a musical I saw/watched(it was a stage performance on dvd), as i recall it was pretty funny, and I liked it. It's kinda like fairy tales with a twist.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Nope never seen. Based on the wikipedia I assume it's like all the Disney fairy tale parodies, but using the Brothers Grimm stories instead. That sounds pretty cool tbh.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

cpJd8.png

Eh, Dizzle wants me to troll you Tyler, but I've run out of material to troll with.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

cpJd8.png

Eh, Dizzle wants me to troll you Tyler, but I've run out of material to troll with.

That picture sucks.

cpJd8.png

That picture sucks.

You suck.

Nope never seen. Based on the wikipedia I assume it's like all the Disney fairy tale parodies, but using the Brothers Grimm stories instead. That sounds pretty cool tbh.

I dont think so. I distinctly remember Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk and Rapunzel. I think I remember Cinderella.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Those are all Brothers Grimm fairy tales. Disney didn't make their stories. They stole from others.

Brothers Grimm are just very twisted. Like, in Sleeping Beauty the stepmother eats a heart. That's the kind of difference.

^"Borrowed" Just like J.K. Roweling and Tolkien. [/sarcasm]

lcc33.jpg

The student run production going at my school is called "Grimm High", a kid here wrote it. It's a high school with all the fairy tale characters.

I don't have real confidence in the production though for a long list of reasons. I'm not even involved and I know of so many issues, so much DRAMA.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

ILY guys

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

i know they're brothers Grimm, I was more trying to illustrate they're not all just Disney.

2pzzjb9.jpg

inb4pepsibro

2pzzjb9.jpg

You know what. I want to learn how to DDOS a site. Just for one specific site.

The Westboro Baptist Church website.

Man if I ever found out one of those supporters live near me, I would be in jail. No doubt.