Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Sup.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

OH not much, still building mah villa in MC Italy.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I'm referencing an assignment :(

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Well that stinks

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Well my house is complete, Should I take a trip to the Himalayas?

2pzzjb9.jpg

><...@everyone interested in my book idea: can't exactly post a link to it (or namely, I'm 'afraid' that they'll ban me again if I do). That, and I'm kiiiinda coming off a 1-month ban because the admins didn't like me discussing somali pirates in off-topic.

Oh, and seeing as I've already finished the first 3 chapters, I'd may as well read a part of the thing that I intend to put on the back (you know, the thing that describes some of the book):

The idea behind perspective is truly a devious mistress. Everyone has their own, and while many can be shared, none can ever truly be duplicated. This book attempts to change that perception, while offering a unique look into the 'reliability' of eye witness testimony.

Patrick wesker is a 22yr old who has inherited a unique, and horrific personality trait. You see, patrick's perception of the entire world is a bit 'odd'. Rather than seeing the world in his perspective, he sees it in everyone else's. Witnessing the murder of a christian nun just outside his bedroom window, patrick has now found himself stuck in the middle of a murder case. Now, he must use his view on the world to try and piece it all together.

div>

So, he sees what everyone else sees rather than what he should see?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Made my journey to the Himalayas and I believe I climbed Everest.

2pzzjb9.jpg

@seany: kinda. It's like rather than seeing things how you'd normally see them, you'd see them how you thought other people saw things.

@napalm: the first chapter so far is 11 pages long. Next 2 chapters are 9 pages each (first 3 chapters are more or less 'forshadowing', showing us what's going to happen via a dream he has). Overall, I'm aiming for 22 chapters/300pages (mainly due to the fact that I want to make it as 'vivid' as possible).

Interesting part about this though is my current 'fanbase'. I haven't even written 50 pages, yet I already have forum users/r'l friends wanting to read it.

div>

Back from marching.The first time it gets up to 85 degrees in Maine was today when I had to be wearing jeans and carrying a 20 pound bass drum on my chest.

I do believe a cold shower is in order.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

321's Journey

Oasis in the Arabian Desert

2011-05-30_103517.png?t=1306768600

Entering India

2011-05-30_103921.png?t=1306768571

First View of the Himalayas

2011-05-30_104033.png?t=1306768537

Base of the Himalayas

2011-05-30_104110.png?t=1306768501

View Atop Everest

2011-05-30_110350.png?t=1306768389

Everest 2

2011-05-30_110336.png?t=1306768466

Didn't document the boat ride, or the majority of the desert crossing.

Edit: Also had more mountain pictures, but just threw in Everest.

2pzzjb9.jpg

That's pretty cool.

So how goes it halobro?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Mom is painting the downstairs area, so I'm sort of trapped in my bedroom for the time being.

Oh ok.

2pzzjb9.jpg

It would be cool to be a sniper.

I think the guy might have thought his own gun went off lol.

Also, was that in 'MURICA or the UK? As I understand it you're not allowed to privately own firearms in the UK.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Well Ima go out and do outside stuff.

Well my ladyfriend will likely be over shortly, will chat later gents and bros.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Hey 321, you should introduce her to /FG/!

[bleep] posting times, I post what I want when I want!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Who was complaining about your posting times Tyler?

Answer: Nobody.

I think the guy might have thought his own gun went off lol.

Also, was that in 'MURICA or the UK? As I understand it you're not allowed to privately own firearms in the UK.

Dublin, Ohio, supposedly.

Also:

>Zapping on the TV

>Tennis match

>Sharapova vs whatshername

>Sharapova lets out a crazy [bleep] yell every time she hits the ball

>She bends over and the cammera shows her tight shorts.

ZmeV1.gif

16185_s.gif