Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Tyler didn't prank call me to the best of my sister's knowledge.

So I watched a movie with my lady friend. Then after that we ended up going to her house, and then went to a family friend's with her parents, where we ate, and chilled for the good part of the day. Then we got back to her house, where we sat on a swing, and I "escalated" by putting my arm around her. We also kinda held hands during the moovie. I find the best way to "escalate" is to try and be sly about it, but if you get called on it, just confront it. So anyway, her dad pulled in and the arm thing ended, which apparently he saw because he talked to her in the house and he said something along the lines of "Why did his arm move so fast when I pulled in?". I was strongly considering asking him if i could date his daughter, because she said that's pretty much protocol, but when i asked her she said he'd almost certainly say no since she just broke up on Friday. So yeah that's my day.

tl;dr:321's "relationship" "escalates"

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Oh also, whenever I do ask her dad for permission, I'm assuming i'll get the "what are your intentions" talk. Any advice from anyone except wits would be appreciated. I'm thinking I'll tackle it by telling him, I'm unsure and i wont pressure her(which I wouldn't), and wherever it goes, it will go.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Tyler didn't prank call me to the best of my sister's knowledge.

So I watched a movie with my lady friend. Then after that we ended up going to her house, and then went to a family friend's with her parents, where we ate, and chilled for the good part of the day. Then we got back to her house, where we sat on a swing, and I "escalated" by putting my arm around her. We also kinda held hands during the moovie. I find the best way to "escalate" is to try and be sly about it, but if you get called on it, just confront it. So anyway, her dad pulled in and the arm thing ended, which apparently he saw because he talked to her in the house and he said something along the lines of "Why did his arm move so fast when I pulled in?". I was strongly considering asking him if i could date his daughter, because she said that's pretty much protocol, but when i asked her she said he'd almost certainly say no since she just broke up on Friday. So yeah that's my day.

tl;dr:321's "relationship" "escalates"

:wall:

Tyler if you died, I actually would be kind of upset.

2pzzjb9.jpg

It's quite adorable that you'll have to ask her dad for permission.

The "wherever it goes, it will go" part makes sense. Really, it seems like it'd be best to make the father understand that you are interested in his daughter without having specific intentions, but at the same time, you'll see what happens to decide how far the relationship goes.

I don't think I helped at all

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

i don't think it's any secret to you guys that I'd like to have sex with her, but the way I see it, if i have to trick or force her, I'm a failure as a man.

2pzzjb9.jpg

There's nothing going to happen 321. It's past us, even if it's not over.

Edit: my situation, not yours.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

No u?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Such is life.

2pzzjb9.jpg

i don't think it's any secret to you guys that I'd like to have sex with her, but the way I see it, if i have to trick or force her, I'm a failure as a man.

see if you can slowly build the relationship

if not then

spike any drinks she has

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

maybe you missed the part where that makes me a failure as a man.

2pzzjb9.jpg

thats why you slowly build the relationship

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I just had an idea!

What if you built the relationship...by spiking her drinks!

That might just be crazy enough to work...

2pzzjb9.jpg