Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

COMRADES! I BRING GREAT NEWS! I BELIEVE I HAVE REACHED THE MOTHERLAND!

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I'm downloading the map now.

>16minutes

Horee sheeeet

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yeah halo it probably took me a good ten minutes to cross North America from california to PA. Maybe a lot more or less, tbh i wasn't watching.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

1 block = 1 nautical mile

zd2h0.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Thats what it says, but that can't be true. theres mountains like 20 blocks high and Everest is only like 11 miles.

Edit: On second thought i think it's more like 6.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Wait, how do I play this map in my minecraft?

>.>

You have to unzip it, and you'll have a folder that says world. Copy the contents of that into one of your save files.

Edit: I found mother russia by crossing the Bering Sea. I came across a huge sheer wall of mountains and at one part a massive hole to bedrock. It is only now i realized i reached the edge of the created map. Forgot the Minecraft world isn't a globe. SO atm I'm as far as i can possibly be longitudinally from the main body of The Motherland

2pzzjb9.jpg

Killed myself and ended back up in Vancouver. Time to cross North America. Again.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Don't mind me, just walking across Canada here.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Great success, I have found L.A. after traversing from Vancouver.

Time for a journey to the East Coast.

I think i just passe the Great lakes. 17 minutes from my start in Vancouver.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Sweet Jesus the Atlantic.

2pzzjb9.jpg

First night in the rocky mountains.

Going to hang out with ladyfriend. Also I just set sea in the Atlantic.

2pzzjb9.jpg

See ya later Seany.

Also, finally made to the plains.

last night and today have been the [cabbage]tiest day ever in a long time

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

uhhh

my grandma died

and i was thinking about lots of things

and more thinking

and more thinking

and even more thinking

and im still thinking

i feel like i should be crying now

but all i get is teary eyes

just sighs and teary eyes

ugh

8o9BM.jpg

Brb, running down to the store to buy some Swedish fish.

bai halo

@pepsi

just take your little mexican self easy. there's nothing wrong with not showing symptoms of grief or crying.

it's probably shock and you haven't truely realised that your granny dear is gone.

i dont know what to do

well we all knew it was coming

but to me i feel like i just got the hell beaten outa by life and a 2x4