Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

DAMMIT! I died. Now I'm back in Vancouver.

[bleep].

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Sucks to be you halobro. Im building my villa in italy.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

You should kick him in his Lyons.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Fine, be boring.

Tyler doesnt have the Lyons.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Okay, so I'm back in LA again. Time to make my trip across the country again.

Well gents i got to go clean up the house a bit. lady friend is coming over tomorrow and I know for a fact my mom will make me clean the house.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Yeah, I'm gonna head to bed. I have to get up early and march.

Mmmm...

Cleaned up the house so it only looks messy, and not a [cabbage]hole.

2pzzjb9.jpg

seems legit

2pzzjb9.jpg

legit page get for who

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Hmm...I guess noone cares now that I'm creating a horror-mystery book. Note to fg: if you wanna track my progress, I'll be using zybez to record most of it (username there is four_mye).

link or it never happened

goodluck ben

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Hmm...I guess noone cares now that I'm creating a horror-mystery book. Note to fg: if you wanna track my progress, I'll be using zybez to record most of it (username there is four_mye).

Actually, I am interested. Mind PMing a link? I'll check it tomorrow.

16185_s.gif

Actually, I am interested. Mind PMing a link? I'll check it tomorrow.

This.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]