Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Mfw when my dad gets RAAAAAGE from dropping a few chips

tumblr_lk8zirJOmR1qjvwsqo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1307053038&Signature=eS9WShk9pVrOexzNGCT7LaoDOLE%3D

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

after school today i saw the biggest catfight ever. these two girls were pummeling the [cabbage] out of each other, it was brutal as hell. and everyone just stood around and watched (not like i did anything different). naturally a few people filmed it. they were just beating the [cabbage] out of each other until they got too tired and they were just sprawled on the ground.

it was kinda scary but pretty cool.

We don't care about your boring life, Pie.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

also itt: zoe updates us with every mundane detail of her life

Also itt: wits gives uncalled for sex advice, making this whole situation awkward.

16185_s.gif

I think it's a failure of a fight if you both end up stopping because you're tired.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

No one fights to win. I would go for the eyes, neck, and solar plexus. People who attack me, even as a joke, get scars.

It's really not a good thing, but instinct kinda kicks in. Wasn't quite as bad after I learned some basic pressure points.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sounds like Tyler.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I don't try to fight back really, I just kinda get unlucky and tend to hit the wrong places. In all honesty, the only kid who has scars is the one who pushed me off a pier and I accidentally pulled after me.

I hate the idea of violence, mostly because I know I would end up hurting someone badly. It's one of my fears. I never pick fights, and have only ever ended up in enough to count on one hand. But I can't help but take the base mentality in a fight.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

No one fights to win. I would go for the eyes, neck, and solar plexus. People who attack me, even as a joke, get scars.

It's really not a good thing, but instinct kinda kicks in. Wasn't quite as bad after I learned some basic pressure points.

>pressure points

11336.gif

16185_s.gif

Posted Image

Not really, Napalm... If you hit someone in a part of their body they didn't know could be hurt like that, they don't want to fight...

I've been close to an actual fight once, maybe twice. Some dumbarses who didn't know me.

I've also been stoned by a random gang, while walking around with my mother, who is kinda small and squat... Completely non-threatening...

My town's generally pretty awesome, but we have our idiots.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well, technically it wasn't stones, they were throwing chunks of cement and tarmac at us from a pile when the city workers were digging out the street near our house for maintenance. They don't have good aim.

Also, bad idea to make snide comments about a gang jerk's aim. THAT time they were just throwing ice, though.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

baseball.

lol.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Pie, pls go.