Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I'm standing at the entrance of my cave. I step inside and I walk. It's a very quiet place. Very peaceful, very calm.

It's good to know that the underside of my bed is peaceful and calm.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What do you have to do? Persuade someone that it's bad?

Either way, just frowned upon if you approve it.

Sounds like something I did in Grade 10.

It's really not that difficult because I know later papers are a lot worse. (Although more enjoyable I've found somehow)

I thought about just saying they should legalize weed, but instead of saying it like some people say it.

"herp derp marijuana should be legalized cause it helps people and can help them get smarter."

I'll use a colorful vocabulary.

It's your choice. Just be sure to understand the scientific vocabulary.

For example, understanding how THC bonds to receptors on the outside of neurons in various parts of the brain such as the hippocampus, hypothalamus, etc which explains its wide variety of effects and explains how it has improved lives of those undergoing chemotherapy etc.

On a basic level it has the neuron send a signal to surrounding neurons to stop firing, thus limiting the amount that are actually in use.

j0xPu5R.png

Zuko is cool. The Zuzula final battle was incredibly awesome.I have to say I really like Mai and Katara, but Toph is definitely my favourite. Blending unstoppable power with comic relief, in a small, blind package. :lol:

Azula. And what about Ty Lee?

As in Zuko AND Azula's final battle... C'mon, Avatar fans are always 'cleverly' combining names.

That's just about as bad as Brangelina...

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

It's really not that difficult because I know later papers are a lot worse. (Although more enjoyable I've found somehow)

I thought about just saying they should legalize weed, but instead of saying it like some people say it.

"herp derp marijuana should be legalized cause it helps people and can help them get smarter."

For example, understanding how THC bonds to receptors on the outside of neurons in various parts of the brain such as the hippocampus, hypothalamus, etc which explains its wide variety of effects and explains how it has improved lives of those undergoing chemotherapy etc.

On a basic level it has the neuron send a signal to surrounding neurons to stop firing, thus limiting the amount that are actually in use.

Pretty sure if I use that my teacher would think i copied off of some website.

Not too scientific, cause I'm not even that smart.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Sloth is a pretty cool guy.

Yeah true.

I'd stick to obesity then. The vocabulary associated with it is less umm... complicated so you can use it in writing, for example talk about how obesity is associated with hypertension and coronary artery disease.

j0xPu5R.png

So, when I was about 9-10 years old, I owned those weird slim toys from Nickelodeon. It would stick to walls and stuff.

One day, my brother and I were throwing it at each other and what not, until he chucked it at my face. It hit dead on my right eyeball.

Since then till about age 16, my right eye would twitch all the time. Now it's beginning to twitch again. [bleep].

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh lawdy.

[hide]sigforagreatmonk2byhawk.jpg

sigforagreatmonkbyhawkx.jpg[/hide]

I remember those!

I feel old now. :mellow:

I feel old. :(

I had that feeling actually when I finally watched all of FMA. I think I watched a bit of it when it was on TV, and because of that it makes me feel like time has gone by so fast.

Then I think to how I'm going to be finally done high school this year.

j0xPu5R.png

Yeah true.

I'd stick to obesity then. The vocabulary associated with it is less umm... complicated so you can use it in writing, for example talk about how obesity is associated with hypertension and coronary artery disease.

I did a base thing for the paper, and I think I would be able to use the marijuana one now.

Just have to read up on how Marijuana is scientifically better then what you have.

Meant to edit, not reply.

Anyways I think I have till Monday to turn it in, so if I don't procrastinate I will get it done.