Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

The [bleep], I hear church bells ringing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm Not As Sore Anymore.

We Maxed Squats And I Got 280.

Feels Good Man.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I should work out more really. I've only been running which isn't very helpful for muscle mass.

No real room in my bedroom to do anything because there's only a narrow pathway free (on the other side being a computer desk and my bed).

j0xPu5R.png

If you leave this place for more then a week, that leaves Tyler with the highest post count that still posts.

Do you want that Halo?

Also Killer is catching up.

:arrow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

People are surprised that I can do as much as I can for squats, benching, and cleans.

Hooray for bucking hay.

People are surprised that I can do as much as I can for squats, benching, and cleans.

Hooray for bucking hay.

That's good.

I was never good at physical stuff. Running maybe, but that's about it. Feel like such a [kitty] sometimes. It's rather frustrating.

j0xPu5R.png

Hooray for bucking hay.

That's good.

I was never good at physical stuff. Running maybe, but that's about it. Feel like such a [kitty] sometimes. It's rather frustrating.

Ya I remember feeling like that, you have your conscience telling you that you are a weakling and what not, after awhile I just started to ignore it and pushed harder.

But I still prefer running, my dad has been my soccer coach for when I was 8-14 and he would have us run a lot.

SeKr3.jpg

209py5h.jpg

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I remember getting the achievement where you kill one using the flopper.

Didn't get any other zombie achievements though...

I'm tempted to go out and buy the next map pack, but I don't have any space to put it. I might see if I can find another flash drive around here...

You see I'm still using my Xbox 360 Arcade from years back. Not going to bother buying a brand new one if it still works.

@Pepsi: Well, it's not really that. If I actually do it I'm fine with it, but it's just that I am unable to do it which makes it frustating.

Meaning, I don't own anything to be able to do that, nor do I have the space to do so.

j0xPu5R.png

I still read your posts in Adam Sessler's voice, Pepsi.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I still read your posts in Adam Sessler's voice, Pepsi.

I read your posts in Whiteboy7thst's voice.

Nah, I'm not really sure what I read in. Probably my own voice (or how it sounds in my head anyway).

j0xPu5R.png

I feel like I missed half the posts out of all I read there. I need to take my contacts out soon, they're getting dry. I think I'll sleep in bed tonight too, for a change. Only one class tomorrow :)

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img