Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

cat

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

wat

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

so I came across this link

http://goodmenproject.com/ethics-values/the-male-body-repulsive-or-beautiful/#comment-17097

there's a guy with his chest bare at the top of the page btw.

anyways.. is this true? have you guys felt disgusted about your body.. felt that women think you're dirty and disgusting?

well.. my advice for you is to either be snape... or look like this:

HotGUYSnHotABS-050510-008.jpg

and suddenly topless guys

RIP Michaelangelopolous

i like ben

RIP Michaelangelopolous

In light of recent events, which I will explain later, I'm back for a little bit tonight. Pretty cool stuff's happened since I took my break like finishing school (Only exams and necessary preparation left), got a suit, learned how to tie a tie, first (And second ;o) [Certain act containing things and ladies' mouths], and other such cool stuff. Heading to Sydney (Australia's main city, I guess, if you haven't picked up on that yet) tomorrow and doing some cool stuff there.

Serious moment. I'm not sure if he went through with it, but don't take Ben's farewell lightly, I'm not sure if it's the right thing to announce outta nowhere, but he was planning and maybe continued through with committing suicide. Not exactly the best thing to hear upon finishing school, especially not considering my girlfriend knew him better than I and I'm terrible at helping sad individuals, but that's a complaint I've always voiced.

I won't be on tomorrow, and it's unlikely I'll be on until the second of November, but have fun. I see you've done well without me.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

In light of recent events, which I will explain later, I'm back for a little bit tonight. Pretty cool stuff's happened since I took my break like finishing school (Only exams and necessary preparation left), got a suit, learned how to tie a tie, first (And second ;o) [Certain act containing things and ladies' mouths], and other such cool stuff. Heading to Sydney (Australia's main city, I guess, if you haven't picked up on that yet) tomorrow and doing some cool stuff there.

Serious moment. I'm not sure if he went through with it, but don't take Ben's farewell lightly, I'm not sure if it's the right thing to announce outta nowhere, but he was planning and maybe continued through with committing suicide. Not exactly the best thing to hear upon finishing school, especially not considering my girlfriend knew him better than I and I'm terrible at helping sad individuals, but that's a complaint I've always voiced.

I won't be on tomorrow, and it's unlikely I'll be on until the second of November, but have fun. I see you've done well without me.

if you know someone who plans to commit suicide.. you should tell people like teachers nd their parents so they can get help

that's my opinion.