Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

The next P_K should be in memorial to him, if it turns out he's really gone...

Also I found this, but it doesn't really help with my feeling sad about this...

2011-04-08-modestmedusa.jpg

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Finished Clannad, though not the After Story. Need to go DL that sometime.
DON'T WATCH IT ITS TOO SAD

Too bad, I want to see how it ends.

Serious moment. I'm not sure if he went through with it, but don't take Ben's farewell lightly, I'm not sure if it's the right thing to announce outta nowhere, but he was planning and maybe continued through with committing suicide. Not exactly the best thing to hear upon finishing school, especially not considering my girlfriend knew him better than I and I'm terrible at helping sad individuals, but that's a complaint I've always voiced.

Oh [cabbage]. I really hope that he reconsidered that.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Serious moment. I'm not sure if he went through with it, but don't take Ben's farewell lightly, I'm not sure if it's the right thing to announce outta nowhere, but he was planning and maybe continued through with committing suicide. Not exactly the best thing to hear upon finishing school, especially not considering my girlfriend knew him better than I and I'm terrible at helping sad individuals, but that's a complaint I've always voiced.

Oh [cabbage]. I really hope that he reconsidered that.

That's why I wanted to find him.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I didn't know, but I guessed.

Back in the day when I was able to talk to the Aussies, we talked about our problems one day or another.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Goat.

Hello, Dick.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Hello, Kelvin.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Anyone here know a code developer or programmer I could get in touch with for an interview type thing?

I do some programming for various things, it really depends on what exactly you're looking for.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Anyone here know a code developer or programmer I could get in touch with for an interview type thing?

I do some programming for various things, it really depends on what exactly you're looking for.

It's for an English paper. "Writing in -insert major here-". I'm doing Comp Sci. She gave us a list of questions to ask and that's basically it.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

It's for an English paper. "Writing in -insert major here-". I'm doing Comp Sci. She gave us a list of questions to ask and that's basically it.

Pm me the questions and I'll see if I can answer. No guarantees though :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Pm me the questions and I'll see if I can answer. No guarantees though :P

Will do in about 2 hours. Gonna go eat breakfast/lunch and go to said English class.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]