Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I was referring to the whole Furrlo shenanigans.

But, whatever.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Guys, excuse my limited knowledge of english, but what do you call someone who commits the act of raping?

An example using pies would be helpful for my udnerstanding.

Thanks in advance.

16185_s.gif

And yet if I call someone a 'douche' for spamming autoplay I get warned for attacking other users. :wall: But requesting the posts calling me a rapist to be removed is interpreted as me not being serious and abusing the report feature.

Well, let's say there's 3 pies. Pie A and Pie C are girls. Pie B is a guy. Pie A and Pie B are dating. However, Pie C, one day, straps Pie B to a table, and, despite Pie B's protests, has sex with him. Pie C has just raped Pie B, and by doing so, is a rapist.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Napalm, someone the commits rape would be called a rapist.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

And yet if I call someone a 'douche' for spamming autoplay I get warned for attacking other users. :wall: But requesting the posts calling me a rapist to be removed is interpreted as me not being serious and abusing the report feature.

Try harder.

>Pie getting mad, then getting warned by the mods.

Yup, just another day in /FG/.

In other news, AGLSKDHSDAFLKHSADL ASDFHALKDF LA CATS ATGHDSKAHGLSDAHFDSLAK FASKDLFH SDALKH AFSDLK ASFDHSADKFHIEHLIAHEAW OGFHKLXNVX,HVLKZQWERTYHLAKGDSHFDLASKH SDAKLHFLKD. Except now imagine that in all lowercase because I'm not mad.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

To the guy 2 pages back with WCAR - I'd say the first, though the second does look epic too.

Also WCAR are an AMAZING band <3:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

To the guy 2 pages back with WCAR - I'd say the first, though the second does look epic too.

Yeah, I'm seeing them this Monday night. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm so jealous of you right now ;-;

Then again ima be nursing a hangover from rum, whilst drinking a copious amount on the monday evening for the 2nd Freshers night... but WCAR > Freshers X1000 TBH.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Yeah, I'm seeing them this Monday night. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm so jealous of you right now ;-;

Then again ima be nursing a hangover from rum, whilst drinking a copious amount on the monday evening for the 2nd Freshers night... but WCAR > Freshers X1000 TBH.

Uhh as a mod trainee you know you're not allowed to admit to drinking, right?

[hide]

Coolface.png

[/hide]

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti