Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

"lol guys I don't know somethings, haha I'm so dummmmmbbb"

Sometimes you're really like one of the girls in my history class.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Thanks. Since I live in Canada I don't have that service so yeah.

"lol guys I don't know somethings, haha I'm so dummmmmbbb"

Sometimes you're really like one of the girls in my history class.

I know what you mean, but I legitimately didn't know.

I can't stop thinking about [regarding other people] suicide now, it really disturbs me.

How come?

j0xPu5R.png

Partially because of what I read in this thread today, and partially because of Pandora. The guy from my class who shot himself the night before graduation was always listening to pandora, he's one of the first people I heard of it from.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Partially because of what I read in this thread today, and partially because of Pandora. The guy from my class who shot himself the night before graduation was always listening to pandora, he's one of the first people I heard of it from.

I don't see any correlation between a specific radio station and committing suicide. People listen to music all the time. However, if they listen to sad music all the time it could decrease their mood further.

How are you feeling about it all? Sad? Angry? Depressed? Guilty?

j0xPu5R.png

She didn't say it was a specific radio station, I think she's saying that just visiting Pandora is relaying her thoughts to that guy.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

She didn't say it was a specific radio station, I think she's saying that just visiting Pandora is relaying her thoughts to that guy.

Well, I did ask after how she was feeling about it all.

It's a radio service, and it just reminds me of him.

Were you close at all?

j0xPu5R.png

Not trying to sound goading or anything, but this reminds me of this sophomore that went around asking how their 9/11 was. As if it were a holiday like Christmas.

"How was your 9/11?"

"Depressing. I spent the whole day lamenting. Thank you."

It depends on how a person is feeling. Say, they feel guilty, it would require some waking up that it wasn't their fault why they passed away. If they feel depressed about it, they need time to heal still. It's important for a physician not to overlook symptoms to make an appropriate diagnosis and to assign a treatment.

By the way, is this troll Killerred day or something?

j0xPu5R.png

By the way, is this troll Killerred day or something?

I don't get it.

DAYUM. Riding bike down a main street back to dorm from library and I get to a crossing. The first car goes, fine. The second looks my way, the other way, and proceeds to go as I'm getting to the crossing and he hits me.

My bike and everything is fine, but I did leave a small dent in his car (A BMW M3 or M5).

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

DAYUM. Riding bike down a main street back to dorm from library and I get to a crossing. The first car goes, fine. The second looks my way, the other way, and proceeds to go as I'm getting to the crossing and he hits me.

My bike and everything is fine, but I did leave a small dent in his car (A BMW M3 or M5).

LAWSUIT! PRESS CHARGES!