Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

In light of recent events, which I will explain later, I'm back for a little bit tonight. Pretty cool stuff's happened since I took my break like finishing school (Only exams and necessary preparation left), got a suit, learned how to tie a tie, first (And second ;o) [Certain act containing things and ladies' mouths], and other such cool stuff. Heading to Sydney (Australia's main city, I guess, if you haven't picked up on that yet) tomorrow and doing some cool stuff there.

Serious moment. I'm not sure if he went through with it, but don't take Ben's farewell lightly, I'm not sure if it's the right thing to announce outta nowhere, but he was planning and maybe continued through with committing suicide. Not exactly the best thing to hear upon finishing school, especially not considering my girlfriend knew him better than I and I'm terrible at helping sad individuals, but that's a complaint I've always voiced.

I won't be on tomorrow, and it's unlikely I'll be on until the second of November, but have fun. I see you've done well without me.

if you know someone who plans to commit suicide.. you should tell people like teachers nd their parents so they can get help

that's my opinion.

I didn't know until around 4 today, as in two hours ago. By then it had happened, he texted my girlfriend a couple of hours before to say his goodbyes and plans and that didn't help things, she was quiet about it and didn't say, I headed off to another party she wasn't allowed to go to (Ancient class only thing) and she went home. I knew he had a bad life, as was determined quite a while ago, but I thought things had started to get better, apparently not.

(Unrelated: Man it feels good to be posting here again)

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I have at certain times in my life felt like ending it all...

but when I was younger I was scared [cabbage]less of dieing.

and then as I got older, I got over my fears and decided to live life true to myself.

to live life without any regrets.

I hope ben doesn't do it.

I didn't know ben was suicidal or had sadlife.jpg, all I knew him as was that one dude i gave a free copy of portal to. How could one contemplate suicide when they've played portal? Or do you think the crushing disappointment of no cake, coupled with the guilt of killing the companion cube, got to him? I didn't know! I never would ahve given it to him if I had known! I'm sorry!!!

I actually read a sucicide manga recently...

took me a while to shift through my web history looking for it.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/eien_no_with/

she had a fairly stupid reason to commit suicide as compared to a bunch of other people who had "better reasons"

and she met those other people.

Top ten gifts brought to you by verizon!

#10 A verizon cell phone

#9 A verizon cell phone

#8 A verizon cell phone

#7 A verizon cell phone

#6 A verizon cell phone

#5 A verizon cell phone

#4 A verizon cell phone

#3 A verizon cell phone

#2 A verizon cell phone

#1 The most expensive verizon cell phone

Also, how would you make use of an MP3 player in your shoes?