Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

[hide=HOMEWORK WITH /FG/]Edit this crap.

A few weeks ago, I got a new cell phone. My old one still mostly works; the space bar doesnt function at all, but besides some keys occasionally acting up and the regular scratches from 22 months of use, the phone still does what it should. I could have gone without a new phone, but I qualified for an upgrade, and as soon as my dad could take me to get my new phone on his contract, I got it: two days after I qualified for my upgrade. Im not the only person who got a new phone just because I could; our society is filled with people getting new products every day because they can access new ones, their contracts tell them they qualify for (or, in our minds, deserve) new technology, or their old possessions have very short lifespans. Not only are we wasting our money on newer devices, but were demanding too many resources from the Earth and throwing our old devices into landfills, polluting the planet. The companies manufacturing and selling hastily made products, along with the consumers falling under the spell of these companies and constantly buying the newest items, are acting in ways that are unsustainable.

[/hide]

WINGS WON'T TAKE ME, HEIGHTS DON'T FAZE ME, SO TAKE A STEP BUT DON'T LOOK DOWN, TAKE A STEP

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Edit this crap.

A few weeks ago, I got a new cell phone. My old one still mostly works; the space bar doesn’t function at all, but besides some keys occasionally acting up and the regular scratches from 22 months of use, the phone still does what it should. I could have gone without a new phone, but I qualified for an upgrade, and as soon as my dad could take me to get my new phone on his contract, I got it: two days after I qualified for my upgrade. I’m not the only person who got a new phone just because I could; our society is filled with people getting new products every day because they can access new ones, their contracts tell them they “qualify for” (or, in our minds, “deserve”) new technology, or their old possessions have very short lifespans. Not only are we wasting our money on newer devices, but we’re demanding too many resources from the Earth and throwing our old devices into landfills, polluting the planet. The companies manufacturing and selling hastily made products, along with the consumers falling under the spell of these companies and constantly buying the newest items, are acting in ways that are unsustainable.

A few weeks ago, I got a new cell phone. It's a piece of [cabbage].

Ahh. 2007.

That was a good year.

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYHtcH5lRDw&autoplay=1[/hide]

WHY AM I NOT MEMBERS+

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The GMC was the first forum I joined as a young newbie on the internet. Back then, everyone used that "Wow!" thing for an avatar. It looked ok with the background too, since it was just the default ipboard background and the avatar was made by the same company.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

[hide=MEANWHILE, on faceboob a little over a week ago.] igZ9K.png[/hide]

[hide=And now today.]7oXD8.png[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang