Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Rather get free roam games cause I tend to play longer on those.

And with my dad being a gambling addict now, I don't want to spend so much money.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Scintillating_scotoma_interpretation.gif

This is kind of what it looks like. You can't focus on anything in the fuzzy area and you have to like look in another direction to see what's in the white/fuzzy area.

Weird.

Immediate reaction:

[bleep]ING BLOODSUCKERS

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

*sigh*

Why are you screwed? /givingattentiontotheattentionseekingpost

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

>Wake up 1/2 hour late because I slept through my alarm

>Miss half my first class where we were just starting a new chapter

>Miss the entire note taking portion of that class

>No time for breakfast

>Starving

>Econ professor [bleep]ing at me because I went rock climbing instead of going to an optional review session when I know the material

>English professor [bleep]ing at me because I didn't take my rough draft to the writing lab to have it checked over before bringing it to class (It's called a rough draft for a reason)

>Try to grab some lunch, oops, credit card is sitting on my desk in my room

>Starving

>Finish classes for the day

>Walk to the Campus Recreation office to pay my monthly Rock Climbing Team fee, oops, they closed early for no reason

>Walk to library in the rain to study for a little while

>Walk to the Testing Center to check my grade on a Geo quiz

>Get an 83% on that Geo quiz that I felt completely confident and was sure I got an A on

>Decide to [bleep] everything and just go rock climbing

>Walk to gym, oops, closed for a bouldering comp I had no idea was going on

>Walk to apartment in the rain

>See roommate still asleep on the couch exactly where he was when I left 9 hours earlier

>Sit at computer

>Type this up

>Decide to play some TF2 but remember that my internet sucks and I can play barely anymore

>Remember that I have until 8 to call the Student Employment Center with my final decision if I want to take the only job they have left: working 12 pm to 4 am Monday through Saturdays cleaning bathrooms in the gym

I AM SLIGHTLY AGITATED

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

The counselors never called home for me, but me and Jessie did get galled down to guidance for a meeting in 8th grade. We both thought it was for something good, but apparently we were bullies to a new girl. We were "bullying" her by calling her by her last name and stepping on her flip flops.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

The counselors never called home for me, but me and Jessie did get galled down to guidance for a meeting in 8th grade. We both thought it was for something good, but apparently we were bullies to a new girl. We were "bullying" her by calling her by her last name and stepping on her flip flops.

yeah it's always [cabbage] like this i get in trouble for, something that any other person would consider not "mean" or harassing at all but the kid or their parent whines to the school so instead of telling me to stop they have to have other adults solve their problems.

2qlwj83.png

I wouldn't have predicted my top plays to look like this... Some of them make sense, but others are like "wha?" ... I guess I've probably listened to some of them in my sleep a lot, or other people have played them.

You've listened to 149 hours worth of Dynamite, according to that. That's an excessive amount. How do you even get it that high? My most played song is 63.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Well, the girl shouldn't have done that because she was becoming a part of our friend group at the time and didn't get full acceptance back until senior year. If she thought we were bullying her by treating her the way we treat each other, guess we won't associate with her anymore. I barely talked to her until senior year because she somewhat avoided us too.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I remember when I was gone for two days to go snowboarding, some [cabbage] went down between my friends another some other guys.

I come back and I get called into the office and they start asking me questions.

That happened twice in the same year.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

So I just opened itunes up for the first time in ages. The most played song in my library is Propane Nightmares by Pendulum with 121 plays.

I forgot how much I love this song.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang