Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Is Fallout 3 really that good? I might get it.

It got borring for me after about... 4 hours. It really is oblivion with guns and less interesting sidequests and smaller map.

New Vegas is even better. It's like Fallout 3 but with even more stuff.

I'd say it depends on how much you appreciate the Western atmosphere. Also the storyline choices seem a bit constrained, but I don't know a lot about Fallout 3 to compare.

New Vegas is kickass either way.

EDIT: Touhou is a scrolling shooter right? I've heard it's pretty good.

It's a sub genre of scrolling shooters, basically, badass scroller shooters.

WtlS0.jpg

I thought 17 was average. Why does it go from non-virgins to virgins? It doesn't make sense.

Depends. I'd put the average between 15 and 17, acceptable until 19. Not like averages ever mean shit.

16185_s.gif

Nah, they get called [bleep] Abc.

>Implying that affects their lifestyle in any way whatsoever

If an ugly person was know to be a [bleep], do drugs, and talk shit about people, they'd lose their job. If an attractive person did those things, nothing noteworthy would happen.

not true at all

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Oh god dat BF3 single player.

5Xhwo.png

So good.

>Playing BF for single player

@abc also not attractive people can get into all of those things

Yeah, but attractive people can do it without any negative social consequences.

You'd be surprized how many people are outcasted for being douches, regardless of their looks. At least, I know a couple.

16185_s.gif

>implying I wasted my money just for a 5 hour single player

IMPLICATIONS

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I didn't know there was a button made for getting new posts.

Neat.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Not much, really. But, tbh, posting in /FG/ takes little enough time that I don't feel it takes away.

Stop fooling yourself.

WEEELP, I was going to bed. Not anymore.

It really doesn't.

Nothign "feels" like it takes away time, but if you don't have any commitment to draw the line at one point and say "enough bullshit, time to get shit done", you'll find yourself drowning all your time in hundreds of activities that don't "feel" like they take away your time.

16185_s.gif

Speaking of which, I was offered a dishwashing job today. Dunno about it though.