Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

That awkward moment when you accidentally log out of TIF and have no clue what your password is and it takes over 12 hours to get on again because the password reset system isn't working and the admins didn't understand the issue with the first account problem request

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Made a fire today in Outdoors Leadership.

Now I stink of smoke.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I2z4j.png

Can't be as bad as this kid's signature.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

ざわ・・・ざわ・・・

Is this what we have come to? Seriously?

[bleep]ing a, posting the front page pictures of imgur is more creative than this.

Holy shit I just realized that when you quote someone there's a button to go to that post.

Heh, I remember finding out about that button. It's quite nifty.