Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I keep having dreams about this girl. I used to have a massive crush on her, but I haven't even though about her in probably over a year. My subconscious is all wonky.

I do as well even though I'm in a relationship. My ex too which makes it awkward. Not too often though, but when it does... Nothing sexual - anyone I have feelings about I don't really think about sexually except if I'm currently in the act obviously.

I was in and out of the shower in 20 minutes, and that included walking down the hall, setting my things in the shower, showering, drying off, putting my things away, and getting back to my room

I walk naked in my hallways too. :mellow:

Guess who has two thumbs and didn't do his homework!

THIS GUY!

And this guy too. And is it going to get done? Most likely not.

And this guy... and I'm being quizzed on it tomorrow.

GUESS WHO HAS TWO HANDS AND IS NOT SLEEPING TONIGHT?

j0xPu5R.png

Dick around in biology.

Still pass.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

By the way I picked orders to Norfolk today. I thought about picking orders in Connecticut, so maybe I could chill with halobro, but I figured I'd have a good time in Virginia too.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Okay, I skipped the parts of changing before I left my room into skimpy clothing(aka shorts and a cami), removing them once I got to the shower, and putting them back on once I was dry. I don't like walking down the hall in a towel, towels just aren't quite long enough, and I dun have a robe.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

>return home from school

>pants is immediately taken off.

That feel.

I would do that but I have to babysit my sister after school, that would get excessively creepy.

Hmmm...

Dick around in biology.

Still pass.

Heh, that's what I did.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

High school was among the easiest shit I've done in my life.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

>return home from school

>pants is immediately taken off.

That feel.

I would do that but I have to babysit my sister after school, that would get excessively creepy.

Hmmm...

Dick around in biology.

Still pass.

Heh, that's what I did.

I typically don't shower when she's there. She doesn't seem to respect privacy yet.

j0xPu5R.png

By the way I picked orders to Norfolk today. I thought about picking orders in Connecticut, so maybe I could chill with halobro, but I figured I'd have a good time in Virginia too.

Honestly, it wouldn't have been worth being stationed up here just for me.

You're better off in Virgina or Connecticut.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ahh, high school, where most of your decisions are made for you and then they expect you to go out and decide what you want to do for your entire life once you graduate... that's why so many people are at the community college. And the difficulty of classes? That's why so many people are at the community college taking remedial classes.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

What would be the difference? You would do similar duties.

Maine is such a shitty place to live.

Im still going to attempt to show up at your door some day halo. Prepare your body.

2pzzjb9.jpg

By the way, Halo, this was the image I asked earlier.

68o3034.jpg

b0bwm56.png

I love you.

What would be the difference? You would do similar duties.

Maine is such a shitty place to live.

That's probably the main point of this conversation.

2dT4C.gif