Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I was organizing picture frames today and one decided to explode when I picked it up. It cut my finger. I'm actually really lucky that's the only injury I got.

<_< pics of it never happened

It was Miranda Kerr if anyone cares. Now that I have my own computer I can have scantily clad wimmin as my background. As long as nobody sees it and gets butthurt.

screenshot of desktop now

Has anyone been shitted on for spraying and praying?

i've never been defecated on. <_<

You could be fat and gross, or super skinny and weird. Or you can be mid-athletic and awesome. And the ladies love it. As well as shiny stuff. So when you sweat a lot and you're all shiny in the sun... do the math.

Now I must run.

i like shiny athletic guys with abs <_<

But since my name is who_am_i, I won't even get a warning.

lol <_<

[hide=My brother's facebook picture]

70w0jeu.png[/hide]

He's such a [bleep]. Guess which one he is.

the one with his hand on his chin.

If you wanna have this fight, Halo.

"It hurts but it's the truth."

~BlazeTheMovieFan

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Did I ever tell you guys how I got an offer to go to Brazil and be an exchange student there for like a year? It wasn't just some money-making thing, I was only one of two kids that got chosen of all the people taking spanish at my school and you have to write an essay and take an interview and stuff.

Yeah I'm not doing it. br? br? hueheuheuheheuehue

Did I ever tell you guys how I got an offer to go to Brazil and be an exchange student there for like a year? It wasn't just some money-making thing, I was only one of two kids that got chosen of all the people taking spanish at my school and you have to write an essay and take an interview and stuff.

Yeah I'm not doing it. br? br? hueheuheuheheuehue

Wait, really? That's actually really cool. I'd do it if I were you.

Jessie's roommate keeps changing all the clocks in the room to be 5 minutes fast as some kind of self motivator, but the clocks won't help if she lets her phone alarm go off a million times each morning before waking up

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img