Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

For some reason I felt a little nostalgic when I saw that.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I used to play Runescape so [bleep]ing much. When I look back, it really wasn't that great. I'm pretty sure I even knew that while I played the game. Actually, yeah. I remember a blog post talking about why Runescape was a terrible game. I still played a shit ton. I don't know why.

I used to play Runescape so [bleep]ing much. When I look back, it really wasn't that great. I'm pretty sure I even knew that while I played the game. Actually, yeah. I remember a blog post talking about why Runescape was a terrible game. I still played a shit ton. I don't know why.

Wait a tick, since when did Jagex start doing Thanksgiving events?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

time to toke it up on dem weed needles yeay yeayayea

Image title: "What happens when you fight a fire in the dead of winter in Maine."

JqY3G.jpg

It's funny because it's true.

>try to recover my runescape account

>says to check your email for instructions

>it's been 20 minutes and no email.

Well [bleep] you too, Jagex.

tumblr_ldny9sfjZS1qd58j4o1_250.gif