Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I also still hate pedophiles.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

My biggest encouragement to become fit is so I don't look like some generic creeper when I get older. I couldn't really pull off 'jolly fat person,' unlike pretty much everyone else in my family.

Middle-weight generic goatee guy I might manage.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

So... I'm surrounded by pedophiles.

Neat.

16185_s.gif

Morning. As far as I know, there's only one.

But I have my suspicions on a few other people.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's almost 7:30 at night, Dax.

I'm a pedophile, bee tee dubs. I wish I could tell people irl. People are so [bleep]ing conservative.

How do I ask a friend (well, school friend) for free drugs without making it sound like I'm asking for free drugs?

I'm a pedophile, bee tee dubs. I wish I could tell people irl. People are so [bleep]ing conservative.

How do I ask a friend (well, school friend) for free drugs without making it sound like I'm asking for free drugs?

Do you know if he actually does drugs?

16185_s.gif

And then Seany goes out to watch the door of a ship.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Do you know if he actually does drugs?

I know for a fact that he does "light" drugs. (Marijuana, coke, acid, ecstasy, etc.) No idea if he does anything harder, but I'm not really interested in that right now.

"Hey guys, I got a job now"

"Hey guys, I'm going to start doing drugs now"

CIhQf.gif

Some affects of weed on certain people can be quite positive.

Such as increased productivity, appetite, and help deals with depression.

I wouldn't call coke or ecstasy light. Well, truth is nobody is going to give you shit for free. Your only chance of not paying would be doing whatever drug with him. Out of those, the only one I'd say is safe to do out in the streets would be weed, if you're discreet and don't get paranoid. The rest, well I guess you would have to find an indoors place, preferably one of your houses. But then again, nobody is going to just invite you over to do their drugs, unless you're really good friends with him.

Now, if weed is what you want, your best chance would be catching him smoking. If you know where he smokes, you could pretend to be just going that way (not with him, maybe after he alerady left to that route) and casually "run into him" and strike up conversation. Weed etiquette is to offer if you're smoking and there are people around.

Then again, that whole scenario is rather improbable, you'd have to know his smoking habits well. Now, another option would be approaching him and asking him who he gets his weed off (try not to be too direct at first, do it casually, after striking up some random conversation), tell him that you were looking to buy some but you've never smoked. Maybe ask for a number or something. If you're lucky, he might have some with him. If he's kind, he could offer to let you smoke some. But then again, it comes down to luck. IF not, he'll just give you the number, and well, you'd have lost your chance to get it for free. You could be more pushy, ask him if the weed he deals is good, and if he has some to try, but it'd be rather obvious, and chances are you wouldn't even get high from your first time smoking, so you'd be just screwing yourself over because nobody likes having people nag for free weed.

Well, that's how I'd go around it if I had to. I'm only talking about weed because for harder drugs you'd most likely have to hang more with the guy, maybe go to parties with him and shit, or do the same than above, but actually buying it.

@halo:

>affects

16185_s.gif

I wouldn't call coke or ecstasy light. Well, truth is nobody is going to give you shit for free. Your only chance of not paying would be doing whatever drug with him. Out of those, the only one I'd say is safe to do out in the streets would be weed, if you're discreet and don't get paranoid. The rest, well I guess you would have to find an indoors place, preferably one of your houses. But then again, nobody is going to just invite you over to do their drugs, unless you're really good friends with him.

Now, if weed is what you want, your best chance would be catching him smoking. If you know where he smokes, you could pretend to be just going that way (not with him, maybe after he alerady left to that route) and casually "run into him" and strike up conversation. Weed etiquette is to offer if you're smoking and there are people around.

Then again, that whole scenario is rather improbable, you'd have to know his smoking habits well. Now, another option would be approaching him and asking him who he gets his weed off (try not to be too direct at first, do it casually, after striking up some random conversation), tell him that you were looking to buy some but you've never smoked. Maybe ask for a number or something. If you're lucky, he might have some with him. If he's kind, he could offer to let you smoke some. But then again, it comes down to luck. IF not, he'll just give you the number, and well, you'd have lost your chance to get it for free. You could be more pushy, ask him if the weed he deals is good, and if he has some to try, but it'd be rather obvious, and chances are you wouldn't even get high from your first time smoking, so you'd be just screwing yourself over because nobody likes having people nag for free weed.

Well, that's how I'd go around it if I had to. I'm only talking about weed because for harder drugs you'd most likely have to hang more with the guy, maybe go to parties with him and shit, do the same than above, but actually buying it.

Except I can only contact him on facebook :mellow:

Oh well. It's not that expensive, right? I'm sure I can afford a little bit here and there. I know him well enough that I'm sure he wouldn't mind selling it to me for a reasonable price.

Abc, medical marijuana is legal in Jersey? Right?

See if you can get a prescription for it. If it is legal.

Abc, medical marijuana is legal in Jersey? Right?

See if you can get a prescription for it. If it is legal.

My parents are very conservative. They'd probably kick me out again if I did that. I'll probably just buy it.

Dinner time