Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I wonder who would be the best to contact.. and how to go about it..

Just ask them to see if they can delete the user or what?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I smell like wood smoke and old spice.

I smell like a man.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Actually, I'd smell like any normal guy that lives in Maine, since everyone and their mother owns a wood stove up here.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Alright.. Tripsis or Rainy_Day...

Would've been jimmy, but he's no longer an admin.

They'll all give you the same answer, contrary to popular belief. Just ask one of them and you will get it.

Inactive Account Names

• Since implementing display names it's become clear that a lot of users want to use names which are occupied by old accounts which in some cases have never actually been used. We're constantly trying to look out for our active users, rather than those who may not return, and because of that, we're willing to offer old account names to those that want them providing the account that currently holds the name falls within certain guidelines.

The guidelines are as follows:
    • The account with the name you want must have been created three (3) or more years ago from the current date; AND
    • Must have a "Last Active" date of three (3) or more years ago from the current date; AND
    • Must have 0 posts.

Alternatively, we will allow you to use the old account name if:

• You own the old account and can prove it.

Please note that there will be no exceptions to these guidelines, although we may choose to revise them at a later date.

Account Display Names will be made available for use on a first come, first served basis.

If you wish to use an old account, please check it meets these conditions and then PM an active Administrator with the account name, they will then free up the account and change your display name.

j0xPu5R.png