Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

If I had to pick a male I'd probably go with Viggo Mortensen. He's one of my favorite male actor's and I've heard he's a great guy too.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

You have the opportunity to spend one night with a celebrity, but no hanky panky. Who would you choose? Go.

Also known as 'Which male celebrity would you spend a night with?'

Not really, because time spent in the company of beautiful women is rarely time wasted.

In that case, I would spend a quality night with Emma Watson.

eeeeauurgh. i just created a tumblr

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

If I had to pick a male I'd probably go with Viggo Mortensen. He's one of my favorite male actor's and I've heard he's a great guy too.

He does seem like he'd be a cool guy.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

You have the opportunity to spend one night with a celebrity, but no hanky panky. Who would you choose? Go.

Also known as 'Which male celebrity would you spend a night with?'

Not really, because time spent in the company of beautiful women is rarely time wasted.

In that case, I would spend a quality night with Emma Watson.

eeeeauurgh. i just created a tumblr

Probably the same for me, but I have this horrible feeling that she might turn out to be a [bleep]. I just kind of get that vibe.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Probably the same for me, but I have this horrible feeling that she might turn out to be a [bleep]. I just kind of get that vibe.

I really hope she doesn't turn out to be one.

That would... well, ruin me and all the work I've done in the Hot Celebrities/Models thread.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

That's his name? He's in pretty much everything but I never knew his name.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I had the same reaction when you posted about Viggo Mortensen

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think if Emma Watson did turn out to be a [bleep], my backup would be Emma Stone.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I do have a thing for redheads, but I think Stone looks a little too "little girl"ish. But that's just my take on it, still incredibly hot, just doesn't look as "mature".

2pzzjb9.jpg

I'd chill with Johnny Depp if I could. :o Or Tim Burton. Probably Tim Burton.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Stone looks like she would be [bleep]y.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It appears people in the hot celebrities/models thread share my liking of Miranda Kerr. I'd take her out for a no-strings attached date, but I don't consider her a celebrity so that's why i didn't list her previously.

2pzzjb9.jpg

There are too many awesome actors to choose only one, tbh.

Lets up the ante a little.

Fornicate

Bro

Kill

Pick your celebrities.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Fornicate: Naomie Harris

Bro: Too many to list.

Kill: George Lucas.

Fornicate: One or Both of the Olsen twins (don't judge)

Bro: Will Smith (since i already said Viggo)

Kill: Little Wayne

2pzzjb9.jpg

This is a possible list (if we're allowed).

Fornicate: Emmy Rossum

Bro: Jake Gyllenhaal

Kill: Justin Beiber

though, now that I think about it, emmy would be a potential wife kinda woman

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |