Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Oh well, he's on my ignore list now so it doesn't matter anymore.

Time for laundry.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

o.O

I've started two habits over winter break that I never thought I would ever start because of how uncomfortable they were at the start: sleeping with socks on; sleeping with a shirt on.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I always sleep with socks on, even in the summer. I usually don't walk around the house barefoot at all either, I keep socks in the entryway to put on when I take my flip flops off.

Also, shirt. Always. Duh

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

My shirt always gets twisted and bunched which is kinda uncomfortable.. But I don't know why I insist on keep doing it.

I never walk around barefoot (not even flip flops or sandals). I only sleep foot-nude.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

So I picked up Ender's Exile today.

Pretty interesting during the first few chapters, but eh. I don't know yet.

I know that Ender's Shadow is like the second book, but this one takes place right after the events of Ender's Game, sort of kind of.

[hide=Spoilerz] The first few chapters begins right after Val's visit with Ender in Greensboro. And takes place with the point of view of Val and her Parents.[/hide]

Dammit, I forgot to look for House of Suns. asdlkfajlkh, I will next week.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm sorry I disappoint you so much, Goon. :c

Blargh, I'm wet and I stink of wood smoke.

More like being a Mainer. Err... A true outdoorsy Canadian.

I always sleep with a shirt on.

This was my 30,000th post.

Ohhh.