Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

On of the symptoms?

One of the symptoms is thinking there were spelling mistakes.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

One of the symptoms is doing laundry. BEH ARE BEH

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Double xp on MW3, what's the occasion?

Map Packs are being released.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Double xp on MW3, what's the occasion?

Map Packs are being released.

If they were smart/ cheap as hell they'd make it so you only get double XP by playing matches on the new maps.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Tell him this isn't the goddamn '90s and playing a guitar doesn't get you laid anymore.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Oh speech. I'd imagine speech girls would jump all over anything that has a talent.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Mmmmhmm.

2pzzjb9.jpg

You ok today halo?

Am I ok? AM I OK?

DO I LOOK OK TO YOU!?

I'm gonna go get a haircut. Likely be back later.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Toasted Cheese Sammitch or Cereal?

Cereal.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Make cereal into bread, make cheese sammich with cereal bread, profit.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Cereal.

Wrong. The answer is always toasted cheese sammitches. I thought you loved me. :notalk: