Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

About 3-5 as machine. 56 as human.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I didn't bother with Machine, seeing how the Humans were absolutely destroying them.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Good morning kids. I want to go biking today for some reason. I wonder how cold it is out. If its warm enough and I get my essay done, I'll probably go.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

With zero snow anywhere, and the roads barely salted, it's perfect biking conditions up here.

Too bad it's buried somewhere in my Uncle's house.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

A toasty 3 °C up here. It's fine since I'm Canadian.

A toasty 3 °C up here. It's fine since I'm Canadian.

Quoted for truth.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

That feel when no one posts.

2pzzjb9.jpg

feelsbadman.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

Gooood morning.

Good Afternoon.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Probably doing Duff stuff.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Walk with me through the autumn leaves

Yeah but, you're not a female. Also dead leaves stink when they're wet.

Now walking next to the ocean barefoot is where it's at.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Not if you're walking on Maine beaches. Then it just sucks and your feet are all cut open from the sharp rocks and shit.

Not if you're walking on Maine beaches. Then it just sucks and your feet are all cut open from the sharp rocks and shit.

Thus why when I retire I'm going to live in South Carolina and not Maine.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Then keep close to stay waarmmm

Edit: >Lives in landlocked Nebraska.

Yeah, good luck with that.

>beaches can be on rivers, lakes, large open bodies of water...

Soon you'll see how much you mean to me

Edit:

Now walking next to the ocean barefoot is where it's at.

Also, the beaches by the Platte kinda suck.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off