Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Nothing like being greeted with fresh, clean, ocean air and a beautiful light show to boot.

Winter sunrises are some of the best.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Flat Ocean + Sunrise = Most beautiful thing in the world.

California: We have ocean sunsets.

But those are so generic and in like every Hollywood blockbuster ever.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You know, in all honesty, you could film a sunrise in Maine and pretend that it's a sunset in California.

funny-gif-Jake-Gyllenhaal-wink-awkward.gif

Well, maybe in Old Orchard Beach. But in general, no.

Maine has a much different geography compared to SoCal. Maybe NorCal, but eh.

Confession: I'm really turned off by a song if it has someone singing.

v5pnu.jpg

[bleep] you, I want to hear that metal twang and a wooden stick hitting plastic more over than some person's voice.

image.png

at least listen to some good, complex instrumental music instead of your entry-level post rock for 8th graders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqUPhN-gsH8

Hey, that's actually pretty decent. Thanks.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Oh god that ending.

I'll concede that that is probably true for you East Coast kids. But here in the heartland, a summer sunset is the most beautiful sight you'll see.

Ao6WS.jpg

Seen better.

[hide]plage---iles---ocean-176-4~3.jpg[/hide]

And pictures cant do it justice.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Actually, my favorite sunsets are on cloudy days when you can't see the sun, but it paints the clouds brilliant purples and oranges.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Actually, my favorite sunsets are on cloudy days when you can't see the sun, but it paints the clouds brilliant purples and oranges.

Portland_Head_Light_Sunrise_Maine_1.jpg

Yeah, that's phone photography and it was dark enough that nothing in the foreground showed, just good effects. Plus those sun streaks. That was from my dad's backyard. Every time I go to my dad's during the summer, we go drive around on random roads by cornfields and windmills and watch the sunset.

I agree with the clouds

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Nah i like it when the sun paints a line across the water, AND the sky is orange.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

>About to post reaction image to that

>go to yourimg

> see this

CLacn.png

Ffffffffffffff...

16185_s.gif

>go to yourimg

> see this

CLacn.png

Ffffffffffffff...

Y49AR.jpg

That means I have to go back to tinypic to upload my larger reaction gifs.

>go to yourimg

> see this

CLacn.png

Ffffffffffffff...

Inconvieve. I don't know if this is true.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Also, I want to go to the Caribbean. Maybe I'll live there instead.

2pzzjb9.jpg