Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

So David is trying to pose as me huh?

I'm going to report you for harassment.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

ok

Nice to know other forum users will use my name to harass other people.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Its raining again.

My keyboard broke down, and I'm using one my brother dropped like half a bottle of soda on accidentally. Now that I'm debt free and have some spare money, I guess I'll finally buy a wireless mouse + keyboard combo.

16185_s.gif

There's a moderate illogicality to you saying that I wouldn't want my personal information shared, because everybody here already knows just about everything about me.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I was gonna upload an image, but this happened.

http://yourimg.in/

Actually, my favorite sunsets are on cloudy days when you can't see the sun, but it paints the clouds brilliant purples and oranges.

Portland_Head_Light_Sunrise_Maine_1.jpg

>About to post reaction image to that

>go to yourimg

> see this

CLacn.png

Ffffffffffffff...

..Tinypic.

Always disliked that place.