Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I find high school impossible to take seriously.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I find high school impossible to take seriously.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Some of my high school teachers would probably not be pleased to know that I find their profession to be largely a waste of my time.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Some of my high school teachers would probably not be pleased to know that I find their profession to be largely a waste of my time.

If a teacher is somewhat good, then they can provide an important role. Without a traditional education, it can be hard to learn all that much very well. For me, at least.

If a teacher sucks, they do nothing but harm.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

If you don't have a decent idea about what you want to do with your life by high school, you're behind the power curve.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

If you don't have a decent idea about what you want to do with your life by high school, you're behind the power curve.

That's cute.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I make no apology for telling you that the education system/ society demands very little of you and people still fail to perform to standard.

2pzzjb9.jpg

What does that have to do with knowing what you want to do with your life by high school?

"It's ok if you don't know what you want to do. Just go to college, take a bunch of classes, and decide. And if you decide you don't like that then go back and keep shotgunning until you find something."

By the time you're an adult you should be learning to do what you're going to do for the rest of your working life.

2pzzjb9.jpg

>takes low level classes because he knows he's just going to go to the military where there's no educational requirements

>SCHOOL IS SO POINTLESS YOU DON'T LEARN ANYTHING, TEACHERS ARE DUMB

hahahaha oh man

>takes low level classes because he knows he's just going to go to the military where there's no educational requirements

>SCHOOL IS SO POINTLESS YOU DON'T LEARN ANYTHING, TEACHERS ARE DUMB

hahahaha oh man

I didn't take low level classes. There actually wasn't a "field" where I didn't take a class that was "above average". Also, depending on what job you want you have to get a certain score on the ASVAB. Also, if you want to advance in your job you have to take a test, and even if you pass with flying colors, you can still not be advanced if there just isn't room in your rate.

So really everything you just said is wrong.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Also, depending on what job you want you have to get a certain score on the ASVAB. Also, if you want to advance in your job you have to take a test, and even if you pass with flying colors, you can still not be advanced if there just isn't room in your rate.

i'm sure these tests are quite intellectually challenging

By the time you're an adult you should be learning to do what you're going to do for the rest of your working life.

High school: I know what I'm going to do with my life!

College, semester 1: Next semester I'll take the introduction to [field of choice] class!

College, semester 2: This professor is not teaching the material at all and goes on rants about the most irrelevant of topics. Hopefully the next class will be better.

College, semester 3: How is this professor even worse than the last one? *drops*

College, semester 4: Okay, [bleep] that plan. *General education*

Also, depending on what job you want you have to get a certain score on the ASVAB. Also, if you want to advance in your job you have to take a test, and even if you pass with flying colors, you can still not be advanced if there just isn't room in your rate.

i'm sure these tests are quite intellectually challenging

Tbh I couldn't tell you since I haven't taken one yet. I'll have to take one for my next advancement. It's 75 military knowledge, and 75 job related. I'd send you the study material itself but you have to download it.

So here's the topics

[hide]Occupational Topics and Subtopics

AT/FP

ASSESSMENTS

DOCTRINE/PPR

LAW ENFORCEMENT

CRIME SCENES/EVIDENCE

INTERVIEWS/INTERROGATIONS

SEARCH & SEIZURE

OPERATIONS

AFLOAT

EXPEDITIONARY

PATROL

PHYSICAL SECURITY

ACCESS CONTROL

REGULATIONS

ADMINISTRATION

MANUAL FOR COURT MARTIAL

RULES FOR USE OF FORCE

NON LETHAL WEAPONS

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

SPECIALIZED MISSIONS

CORRECTIONS/PSD

MWD/SSP

WEAPONS

AA&E

CHARACTERISTICS

PMK Topics and Subtopics

CUSTOMS & TRADITIONS

GENERAL ADMINISTRATION

MISSION/FORCE SECURITY

PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT

RESPONSIBILITY/AUTHORITY/ACCOUNTABILITY

WATCHSTANDING PRINCIPLES

[/hide]

My co-workers were pretty jelly when they found out I got a free pass for the 1st Petty officer test because I was hot shit in "A" school, so they must think it's a kick in the dick. inb4allmilitarypeoplearestupid

2pzzjb9.jpg

If I understand the material I am. If I don't (like pre-calc) I stare at it like it's Sanskrit for a while.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Did someone say wolfpack?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxgsvm69EOs

2pzzjb9.jpg

>think "okay i'll give this song a chance."

>go to youtube link

>top comment

>5 people that hit the Dislike button thought sabaton is a rap group!

"music is like candy.. you just throw away the rappers"

masterspector 1 year ago 97

TCYHC.png

>reading youtube comments

>ISHYGDDT

2pzzjb9.jpg