Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

About my sexiness.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

No, it's about a guy winning the lottery.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

"I'm a millionaire now, but I still wish I was as sexy as Seany."

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

"I'm a millionaire now, but I still wish I was as sexy as Halo."

Fixed that for you.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

"I'm a halo now, but I still wish I was as sexy as Seany."

Fixed that for you.

2pzzjb9.jpg

"I'm a Seany now, but I still wish I was as sexy as Halo."

Fixed that for you.

DAT DAX.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Heh.

2pzzjb9.jpg

It's snowing, and it's just right too. Not too heavy, not too light. Just right.

It's snowing, and it's just right too. Not too heavy, not too light. Just right.

So a good snow is like a good woman?

2pzzjb9.jpg

I like my women like I like my pancakes. Not too thick, not too thin, and covered in syrup.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I dunno what they're having at the galley, but that's where I'm going.

2pzzjb9.jpg

i think it might be dinner time.

2pzzjb9.jpg

You spend time making the money to buy real-world items. You spend time doing whatever to get virtual items. One someone steals something from you they aren't just getting the item, they're in effect stealing all of the time and effort you put in to getting it. So how is stealing a virtual item all that different from stealing a real world item?

@halo They stop serving at 1730

2pzzjb9.jpg

Wait, you're actually defending this?

The world I knew is no more. I'm lost now.

Wait, you're actually defending this?

The world I knew is no more. I'm lost now.

If I take a job doing X online and have it automatically deposited into a bank account the money is technically virtual right? So if someone steals my bank account number, and then my money they're only stealing virtual stuff. Just because it's items in a game doesn't mean they don't have real world value.

Also, to go a step further, Jagex, owning the game has the right to decide how said items can "legally" be exchanged. So you can't whine in court that someone killed you in the wilderness and took your stuff.

Now, dinner time.

2pzzjb9.jpg