Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I find it very comforting to know that no matter how bad you [bleep] up, and how many people hate you, a dog will always greet you with extreme vigor and think you're the hottest shit on the planet.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

aPwbi.jpg

Those scratches that are hard to see are from Carlos's teeth

no one wants to see my hands.. -sad-

y r u wearin rings r u married

girls get to wear rings

its my right hand y u so dumb

i've worn rings on my left hand before.

is it ur purity ring lol

what is that?

So I'm pretty sure the guy sitting a couple feet from me is convincing his high-school aged sister that her 21 year old boyfriend is a deadbeat douchebag. I have never been more proud of a shipmate, and I don't even know his name.

only a pedo would want to date a high school girl.

Canines are superior to felines. These are facts.

correct.

loyalty-dogs-will-fight-anybody-a-cat-would-watch-you-die-demotivational-poster-1274668790.jpg

this is true

No not really, but I've seen people treat their dogs in a manner less than what I approve of and the dog still trusts them. So if yours doesn't...

maybe fluffy does something bad to him at night when no one is awake.

MhwFu.jpg

>that feel when that head massager

It's like... my brain.. melts.

what the [bleep]? i had no idea it was a head massager!

I typically have seen purity rings on the left ring finger since you'll have that thing until you get married anyway, but I dunno where they get moved when you get engaged unless you just don't wear it anymore and break your little sweet promise

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Heh. Purity rings.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

A couple of my friends have them. One is totally the type like she probably got it at the same time as the sex talk and her mom works in the church and her family is perfect, while another one got it as a birthday gift from her parents and didn't know how to react

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Emm, no, that's pretty stupid.

Pedo = little girls/boys

People who would bang teenagers (high school girls) are called ephebophiles. And it's actuallly the majority of the world population, only that it's illegal in some places.

16185_s.gif

A couple of my friends have them. One is totally the type like she probably got it at the same time as the sex talk and her mom works in the church and her family is perfect, while another one got it as a birthday gift from her parents and didn't know how to react

I imagine that would be a particularly hard gift to tell parents you don't want.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I was never a jewelery person, but I have yet to stop wearing my dog tags since I got them, as well as my watch.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Emm, no, that's pretty stupid.

Pedo = little girls/boys

People who would bang teenagers (high school girls) are called ephebophiles. And it's actuallly the majority of the world population, only that it's illegal in some places.

it's illegal to date anyone younger than 18

In the US. And just because it's illegal it doesn't mean that suddenly being attracted to teenagers who many times have better looking bodies than adults is now unnatural.

16185_s.gif

That's why you date twins. 17+17=34. And that's legal.

2pzzjb9.jpg

It's what I do darlin'.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Welp, I'm gonna head to my room, make some soup, eat it then head to bed.

2pzzjb9.jpg