Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

No cats, please, the wallpaperes are fine.

@Tyler: I had never heard anything about but if you come here on a go kart I'll personally hail you as our next overlord.

16185_s.gif

Hey Napalm hey, hey napalm.

Him ignoring the question seems like a yes to me.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Hey Napalm hey, hey napalm.

Yes~?

Cig smell is nasty.

+1

I my self smoke, but cigs are [bleep]ing disgusting.

Quite the opposite here. I don't smoke, but I don't mind the cigarrete smell as long as it's not the We-had-8-people-smoking-here-for-a-week-without-ever-opening-a-window smell.

16185_s.gif

When I get rich, I'm parking my hot air balloon in front of Napalm's apartment.

[bleep] the police.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

>2012

>driving cars over the ocean

hmmm i never really realized that north and south america were fully connected. i always figured the isthmus thingy wasn't "complete"

NVM

D2eri.gif

Why the [bleep] did we build a canal there then?

>2012

hmmm i never really realized that north and south america were fully connected. i always figured the isthmus thingy wasn't "complete"

NVM

D2eri.gif

Why the [bleep] did we build a canal there then?

for the lulz.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

>2012

NVM

Well, I can't blame you, until I was 13 I thought Jamaica was in Africa and that Sweden and Switzerland (Suecia & Suiza in Spanish) were the same place. I'm no good at Geography.

Heck, I can't even place all the Argentine provinces in a map, and there aren't that many (I think around 27 or so).

16185_s.gif