Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

If you have a college degree and you don't become an officer when you join you're a damn fool.

So we should invade Syria?

It was Libya halo. It was Libya that was in the news for a week because we bombed it a couple of times.

Syria is currently killing their own people while everyone says "Hey you better stop that or we'll get really mad!"

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

If you have a college degree and you don't become an officer when you join you're a damn fool.

So we should invade Syria?

It was Libya halo. It was Libya that was in the new for a week because we bombed it a couple of times.

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the news recently. I aint talking about shit that happened 6 months ago.

Cute edit, bro

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh did they "Impose Tough Sanctions"?

EDIT:so halo quits [bleep]ingI thought you might have legitimately gotten them confused.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

China and Russia vetoed against the UN to take any action, I think. Sanctions will probably come sooner or later though.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

@Seany: So you're saying we should invade Iraq?

No, they're what passes for a democratic nation, not a country ruled by a genocidal maniac owning, and trying to manufacture WMDs, who may or may not have been funding organizations that are considered terrorists.

lmao

China and Russia vetoed against the UN to take any action, I think. Sanctions will probably come sooner or later though.

I think Syria is Russia's old buddy in the region. I might be mistaken though.

2pzzjb9.jpg

>that feel when you crack your ankle, similar to cracking your knuckles

I can do that ion both ankles an unlimited ammount of times. I think there's something wrong with them

16185_s.gif

Green grass and high tides forever.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I think the eugenics movements during the early 1900's was very interesting, seeing how it set the stage for WWII.

I can do that ion both ankles an unlimited ammount of times. I think there's something wrong with them

Me too, and my left wrist. It's sick when I crack my wrist. I do it just to bother other people sometimes. Also, my toes crack constantly, which isn't too weird, but my brother knows it's me coming down the stairs because the cracking is obnoxious I guess

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

jeez, spoiler alert halo, we aren't there yet

Oh, did I forget to mention...

spoilers.png

I could always tell who was coming down the stairs by the rhythm of their footsteps.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Me too, and my left wrist. It's sick when I crack my wrist. I do it just to bother other people sometimes. Also, my toes crack constantly, which isn't too weird, but my brother knows it's me coming down the stairs because the cracking is obnoxious I guess

I can't do the wrists but I can do the toes too.

16185_s.gif

I have a shitton of math homework to do, but no motivation to do any of it.

:thumbup:

2pzzjb9.jpg