Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

It's not a very good quality picture since its a picture of a picture, but you can see the ears.

Y96qi.jpg

And the girl next to him, who probably isn't special ed

ZXuMI.jpg

May the fates have mercy on his soul.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

16's pretty arbitrary

"do you have any last words?"

"yes...just three."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

16's pretty arbitrary

"do you have any last words?"

"yes...just three."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thumbs up if you agree

Nexaduro likes this.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Quoting old WKUK sketches. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Quoting old WKUK sketches. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

LISTEN TO THE WOMAN JOHN

lol guise, startin' breaking bad nao! O_O

Weeds was okay. Still haven't seen Breaking Bad though.

When you say HP, do you mean Harry Potter?

I hope he wasn't saying that weeds is dark. It really isn't.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

He was talking about Breaking Bad.