Explorer Jack won't give me my ring...

RawrTiger

I've just now gotten around to doing the Achievement Diary.

I've completed the entire thing (Beginner, Easy and Medium Tasks), but when I talk to Explorer Jack, he doesn't give me my ring. I've clicked every option he offers and nothing... (I even talked to him after finishing just the beginner tasks and he didn't give me anything.)

Is there is something I'm missing? All tasks are checked off and all of them are green. I've relogged, switched worlds, everything...

Am I just destined to not have the ring? If so, I guess I wasted an hour and a half of my night that I could have been training.

:wall:

Yeppers.png

Art in my avatar was drawn for me by the love of my life. <3

remember to check the other 2 ppl who are diary starters: ned and bob form the axe shop. Ned is the guy who sells rope in draynor.

One of them wil give u the basic ring, thne another the 2nd and then another the 3rd one.

patopuma.png

Patopuma.png

remember to check the other 2 ppl who are diary starters: ned and bob form the axe shop. Ned is the guy who sells rope in draynor.

One of them wil give u the basic ring, thne another the 2nd and then another the 3rd one.

Well its Jack that gives the first, Bob gives the 2nd and Ned gives the third. I was gonna say that mgiht be the problem but i don't know what it is. But try talking to Ned any way and see what he has to say.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

You have to get them in order also. for example if you complete the easy and medium ones, you have to claim the easy reward before you may claim the medium.

Koanga.png

Barrows: Verac's flail, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Guthan's skirt (x2), Dharok's plate, Torag's hammers.

You have to get them in order also. for example if you complete the easy and medium ones, you have to claim the easy reward before you may claim the medium.

He already completed the diary, he doesn't need to do that.

I destroy my ring every time I visit Entrana for penguins. To get it back, all I needed to do was revisit Ned.

Same thing goes for all completed diaries, the level 3 Diary NPC is the one to visit for replacements.

EDIT: Sorry my mistake. It looks like he JUST completed his diaries, not lose the ring. You are right.

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX

I talked to both Bob and Ned, they said they could give me upgraded versions of the ring.

I can't get Explorer Jack to give me Explorer Ring (1) so, I obviously can't upgrade what I don't have.

Yeppers.png

Im guessing its a bug or something. The same thing happened to me and I've tried all the suggestions and explorer Jack and the others will not give me the ring ive tried all the chat suggestions on explorer jacks things and the other 2 ppl and it wont work...at all.if anyone could find this fix and let me know on rs 1 day add me(Brandin917)

You are supposed to talk to Ned about Diaries.

He will then ask you where your ring went.

Then you will say "I don't know".

Then he will give you a new ring.

Check your bank to make sure you didn't deposit your ring 1/2/3. If you do find your ring 1, you have to let it become 2 before you can convert it into 3.

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX

he doesn't do that because i never had the ring in the first place and i didn't start with medium achievements i started with beginners so explorer jack was supposed to give it to me but he wont for some reason he just says that hes aware that i started my achievement diary but i didnt just start it i completed all of it for f2p

Check your bank for it. Search button is great for this.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I didn't lose/drop the ring, I didn't put it in the bank either; I never had the ring because Explorer Jack didn't give it to me in the first place. Yes, I'm sure I have fully completed the Diary, all tasks are marked through and all sections are highlighted green.

Thank you everyone for your replies. I filed a bug/glitch report with Jagex and maybe I'll get a reply; If I don't, well I guess I'll just go without.

Yeppers.png

Am I right in thinking that taking a ride with the Gnomecopters was once a task? It isn't anymore, but it might be that you still need to do it. Take a ride and then go ask for a ring.

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

Am I right in thinking that taking a ride with the Gnomecopters was once a task? It isn't anymore, but it might be that you still need to do it. Take a ride and then go ask for a ring.

Gnomecopters is gone.

songokusigtif.png