122 Combat (92 Ranged)

I just recently got 90 ranged and a few minutes ago I got 95 hp. I didn't get pics of the lvls because I was chinning, but heres my stats and best of bank.

recentstats.png

197mbank.png

(Was just over 20m, but I've been using my chins (about 400k exp so far today))

Rate/Hate, whatever, just please post.

EDIT: 92 Ranged

92ranged.png

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

nice stats and decent bank, though i dont get why you didnt wait to post at 1800 total.

Yup these sort of things are usually done when you get a total level to the nearest 100 :wall: #-o

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

nice stats and decent bank, though i dont get why you didnt wait to post at 1800 total.

Yup these sort of things are usually done when you get a total level to the nearest 100 :wall: #-o

its only a tradition.

10\10. reason is that you improved after you gave me fr33 st00f when you quit (before trade limit) and you've got nice stats.

its only a tradition.

10\10. reason is that you improved after you gave me fr33 st00f when you quit (before trade limit) and you've got nice stats.

Heh, I remember you Clifford. ::'

Thanks for the posts guys, but does 1800 really matter? Couldn't this be for the 95 hp and 90 ranged?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Those chins enough for 99 range?

V nice all round good luck with 1800 total xD

I hope so, if not, I'll go kill some more aviansies to get some more cash. Gosh though, I don't know if I'll get that 1800 total, gonna be tough. :? :lol:

Well, got 92 ranged yesterday, but forgot to post the pic, so there it is. I'm about 200k from 93. Over half way there. \'