60 Smithing.

ufosssssssss

You could try making cannonballs.Yes, it is somewhat slow but you make money and you don't have to fully focus on the computer screen.You could make iron nails and sell them at the sawmill( I believe you break even).

25xp/bar. 15 nails/bar. 16*14=224(that's how much you get for the nails, if you sell them at the sawmill).You lose 15gp/iron bar if you buy them at the med price in ge(239 gps). 15 gps lost for 25 xp.

When I went from 54 to 60, I used a combination of cannonballs and Stealing Creation hammers to maximize XP and to make sure that I broke even.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I suppose you can try gold bars from gold ores. Yes it is a tiny bit costly but when I went for 60 smithing it was honestly quite fast using the Neitiznot furnace.

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

The Neitiznot furnace requires access to... well, the Island of Neitiznot, of course. :) If you're done, or at least have done up to the part in Fremmenik Isles where you go to Neitiznot, you already have access to it.

Explain.png