My first fanboy!

TheDoctor

Didn't know where else to post this, so I guess this is as good as any.

Posting this will probably be embarrassing when I get over the initial flattery but I'm doing it anyway.

firstfanboy2.jpg

I found my first fanboy. <3:

I envy you, I would love to have fans.

I think I might have one, I've seen somebody named "Numbuh Kill" around, but I'm not sure.

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

Lol, the odds of it actually being a fan are extremely low. He probably wanted to be Mr.Molestor but had to find a legit way to make it look like "molestor" and ended up at the same letter arrangement as you.

Sorry to burst your bubble. ::'

icedearth06.png

More Tip.it Friends Needed! Feel Free To Add Me\m/ Tip.it's Biggest Metalhead.

Nope, my name is original, or atleast was, I was actually nearly banned due to it. I had to explain it to Jagex. According to the person I spoke to, it was the first of its kind. Although you don't see it as a fanboy, it's awesome regardless due to the deliberate spelling mistakes and such.

Lol, the odds of it actually being a fan are extremely low. He probably wanted to be Mr.Molestor but had to find a legit way to make it look like "molestor" and ended up at the same letter arrangement as you.

Sorry to burst your bubble. ::'

It's molester. I added the O in as another way to differentiate myself from that exact word.

I have a few thousand fan boys. Envy me?

Yep

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

I remember finding someone named range0r. It's funny how I found him, I was entering my clan chat and forgot to put a space between range and 0r. I was really confused when it said "you are not allowed to enter this clan chat because it is set to private." :P

wl7w9j.png

Don't flatter yourself.

I've seen people with the names "Kill KingX", "BlackKingz", and a few other people with similar names. Even though I have played much longer than them I am certain none of them are "fanboys". With so many people that play RuneScape and so few names to choose from it's likely several names might end up being similar. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if there actually were a couple names similar to "Zezima" that are just similar because of a fluke and not because they're fanboys or trying to pretend they're him.

I have 8 followers on Twitter. One of them is Jagex.

Did I win the internet?

Don't you know? Al Gore invented it, and therefore owns it. ::' You can have it though.

Probably not a fan of yours, probably just a random person. Your stats aren't really that great to have "Fans". Your name is probably copied from soneone else, you just don't know it.

Everyone deserves their fifteen. But I must agree. Someone with the same, perverted mind Just kidding \' as you wanted an original name.

Nobody I've seen has so much as seen the rainbow. However, I wouldn't want them to. Creepy. :shock: