PvP Armour degrading

Yagami

Hi, I want to buy Vesta's Chest and Plateskirt for the same reason most people buy things like Elegant, to have a nice outfit.

Now, I've been racking my brain trying to think of anything in the game that'd cause it to begin degrading, The only thing I could think of is random events, but the Swarm, Mr. Hyde, Troll etc. Events have disappeared from the game...

So what I'm basically asking is, is there any way for it to begin to degrade without me PHYSICALLY clicking a monster?

Does it degrade in the same way as barrows in that sense? If so, I can test out anything with a barrows piece before I get Vesta's.

Things like failing obstacles and getting damage taken off of you, that kind of stuff.

Thanks for any feedback in advance. <3:

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Vesta's degrades in an hour and turns into dust.

No re-selling if I take damage.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Barrows armour do not degrade if you take environment damage (desert, obstacles.)

Non corrupt pvp armour ONLY degrades when you initiate combat.

Corrupt starts degrading as soon as you wear it. (It however has like a 20 second grace period for accidental equips.)

Only random event that would [bleep] you up is Freaky forester. You have to kill something without the use of your inventory, which degrades pvp stuff. It's either that or wait 24 hours.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Barrows armour do not degrade if you take environment damage (desert, obstacles.)

Non corrupt pvp armour ONLY degrades when you initiate combat.

Corrupt starts degrading as soon as you wear it. (It however has like a 20 second grace period for accidental equips.)

Only random event that would [bleep] you up is Freaky forester. You have to kill something without the use of your inventory, which degrades pvp stuff. It's either that or wait 24 hours.

So are you saying during the Freaky Forester event, you cannot go to tab showing the items you are wearing? I know that you can see you inventory during this, so if you had some other armour you'd be able to change it during the event if you clicked that, so I don't see why it wouldn't let you go to the item equip tab.

Oh and to the people saying it's pointless to buy because it weighs alot

When was the last time you saw someone wearing barrows armour outside of the obvious, GWD, Barrows, KBD, Slayer.

:)

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png