Star Find- Players are getting tired of be kicked

12heki

Star Find is a clan chat that helps players find stars that will make players rich, while mining star dust on talking to the star sprite, but the clan has strict rules, and many other players are getting mad about their actions.

Of course we can't report a clan, so we have to argue about this clan. For example, when talking about runescape and other stuff, you may be kicked. This clan is VERY GOOD but can also be VERY BAD. A person call "[no naming names]" owns the clan, and if anything we must defend our rights.

I will make a updated topic on Thursday about this, too. Relpy please.

When There is Runescape help needed, I can help you!

Really

Because I am 12heki!

Really!

Really

A player has the right to kick people out of their CC if they feel like it. Use your construction skill to make a better telescope and try using a guide to find the stars yourself.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

I will make a updated topic on Thursday about this, too.

Please don't. The total population of those who are concerned about this is...you.

TIF isn't the place for gossip threads.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

A player has the right to kick people out of their CC if they feel like it. Use your construction skill to make a better telescope and try using a guide to find the stars yourself.

No, he should use his construction skill to build a better arguement. "Gagan is mean to me" isn't a good arguement. Your 'rights' are construed, you have no rights in someone's clan chat beyond their conscience. (sp?)

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Moved to Rants.

If you have a problem, gather some of your own friends and just do it for fun. If not, find a different chat or find something completely different yourself. That or live with it, nothing that can really be done...

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

What can I tell you man? Their clan, their rules. There are lots of other star hunting clans out there, you don't have to stick to just Star Find. Try Hunt4Stars. Honestly though, I doubt you can do anything about it, so just change to another clan.

Or only use Star Find when the stars roll around.

Tough cookies, dude. You have no right to be in the clan chat, you can only stay in it as long as the leaders permit you.

Also, don't make "updated topics". If you don't fully know what you're going to say the first time, then wait until you do. It's called thinking before you speak, try it.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)