Linking to Us Buttons

None with the catchphrases that won the contest about a year ago?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Unfortunately, exactly a year ago our forums were up running PHPBB3 for the first time, meaning we lost that three months of data, I'm pretty sure that it would have been lost in the rollback, but if you find any traces of it out in the public boards, please direct me in the right direction. I wouldn't even know where to begin searching for it.

Cheers.

1.png
generic_signature.png

Unfortunately, exactly a year ago our forums were up running PHPBB3 for the first time, meaning we lost that three months of data, I'm pretty sure that it would have been lost in the rollback, but if you find any traces of it out in the public boards, please direct me in the right direction. I wouldn't even know where to begin searching for it.

Cheers.

Wasn't there a special way to recover old threads?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Cheers.

Wasn't there a special way to recover old threads?

Search Engine cache, probably way too late.

EDIT: Found the three winners, I'll see what I can do with them.

1.png
generic_signature.png