70 Defence Armour

Racheya

I have 70 attack, 69 defence and 67 strength. I'll have 70 defence and I really don't know much about armour at that level.

Disregarding money for the moment, which would be the best general melee armour for me to get? I know there's barrows and stuff but I don't know which of them people would use in day-to-day PvM combat?

Halp guys? <3:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I have 70 attack, 69 defence and 67 strength. I'll have 70 defence and I really don't know much about armour at that level.

Disregarding money for the moment, which would be the best general melee armour for me to get? I know there's barrows and stuff but I don't know which of them people would use in day-to-day PvM combat?

Halp guys? <3:

you can use torag's in your day to day pvm combat. it's pretty cheap, and normally you should get out of costs in a few hours. (and it's one of the strongest def bonuses in the game btw)

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

Barrows hands down. Even with repair costs, it's one of the most economical options out there. It costs 6k/hr to use, down to a possible 3k/h if you have a good smithing level. You'd have to use Torag's plate for about 2000-4000 hours before repair costs would put you at a bandos chest plate :lol:

you can use torag's in your day to day pvm combat. it's pretty cheap, and normally you should get out of costs in a few hours. (and it's one of the strongest def bonuses in the game btw)

ATM, Dharoks body and legs are cheaper than Torags with the same defence.

This kinda rounds it off..

Highest Helm defence: Torag.

Highest Body defence: Torag/Dharok/Guthan

Highest Legs defence: Torag/Dharok/Verac (Verac has pray bonus)

No weaps are worth getting, really. D scim/Obby combo/SS for strength and whip for atk/def.

16 hours without having to fix your barrows equipment. That's easily payed off for. You make enough cash in a bit less than 2 hours to cover a whole set - even though you only need platebody and platelegs, unless Aviansies. :P

Do torags, but use a drag skirt instead of torags legs, saves you 200k, and isnt that bad defense.

NOOOOOOOO. Doesnt match :XD:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Guthan's is good for healing, and the helm and platebody are cheap. The skirt has slightly less defence then torag's/dharok's but the effect is worth it (don't use the spear at all times, just swap it when you need to heal) if you don't have a bunyip or healing weapons.

quit