What are these experiments I've been hearing so much about?

Lielac

...because I want to know what they are and if they're better for murdering than rock crabs.

Also, would it be worth it to do 3 quests (family crest, fenkenstrain, garden of tranquility) for armoured zombies?

I'm kinda bored of rock crabs... (read: GET ME A CHANGE OF SCENERY DAMMIT!)

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Ohhh, no drops... therefore no reason to have to pick drops up...

Are they aggressive like rock crabs? (attack if you get too close)

Lielac.png

I'm afraid I cannot tell you whether rock crabs or experiments are better xp, however, I can tell you that experiments are really REALLY boring.... I find Armored Zombies to be the best training xp in the game. (Way Controversial, might I add.) Though, when I train on them, I use Salve ammy (e), Piety, and a super set. I'm sure our stats are different as well. When you count all these things in, everyone's experience will be different. So, I really can't tell you what to do, but I hope I've helped you. =)

Ellysian.png

I'm afraid I cannot tell you whether rock crabs or experiments are better xp, however, I can tell you that experiments are really REALLY boring....

More boring than rock crabs?

Lielac.png

If you don't like rock crabs, why train there? You should play for fun, not to grind. If you find grinding fun, then go ahead and kill rock crabs/experiments/armoured zombies. Otherwise, I'm not too sure on what to train on at your stats. Back then, I just used to do whatever I felt like doing, even though it was inefficient. I just find it weird how you hate grinding, but you do it anyways :?

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

If you don't like rock crabs, why train there? You should play for fun, not to grind. If you find grinding fun, then go ahead and kill rock crabs/experiments/armoured zombies. Otherwise, I'm not too sure on what to train on at your stats. Back then, I just used to do whatever I felt like doing, even though it was inefficient. I just find it weird how you hate grinding, but you do it anyways :?

Isn't that I hate grinding, it's that I want a serious change of scenery so I don't go completely out of my mind.

Either that or I just need a goal to work towards that has a reward besides 'oh yay i have 92 only 7 more levels- YOU NEED HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE TO 99?!'

'Cause that agility insanity I did was grinding, but dammit, it was FUN.

Lielac.png

Experiments and Rock crabs are both pretty outdated... although I'm not sure how bad they are at you low stats. I assume there are better alternatives, but I can't remember them :XD:

The best alternative is not slayer its azs...

This is controversial, it depensd on the player's goals.

I find Armored Zombies to be the best training xp in the game. (Way Controversial, might I add.) T

This is not controversial. Armored zombies give a little less than Zombie monkies (very little), although they give charms and money.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Slayer assignments will also do, if you take the time.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

just try the spiders is SoS as posted above, they give decent xp, even at ur lower lvl and unlike AZ u wont have to go bank very 10 mins cuz they hitted you so much. personnaly i only loved the AZ after 75+ def,piety, EE and the use of a bunyip... otherwise it was to much a hazzle to bank every time and that way lose lots of xp/h

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

just try the spiders is SoS as posted above, they give decent xp, even at ur lower lvl and unlike AZ u wont have to go bank very 10 mins cuz they hitted you so much. personnaly i only loved the AZ after 75+ def,piety, EE and the use of a bunyip... otherwise it was to much a hazzle to bank every time and that way lose lots of xp/h

Since there is an alter you can pray melee and switch to range if you prefer and take almost or no damage. :wall: