tips for getting 75 agility

Call_2_Glory

Well, i have 71 agility. I heard that at 75, you do not fail at ape atoll.

I have a few questions about getting agility up--

-If i was to go there now, what would my fail rate be, (roughly)?

-After 75, what is the average xp per hour?

-How many potions roughly (Super Energies) for 99 Agility?

Also, can someone maybe provide a video to getting my gree gree back if i dropped everything from a few years ago. and i mean everything!

one last question.

- Is there a premier site for watching television shows while i am training?

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

Well, i have 71 agility. I heard that at 75, you do not fail at ape atoll.

I have a few questions about getting agility up--

-If i was to go there now, what would my fail rate be, (roughly)?

-After 75, what is the average xp per hour?

-How many potions roughly (Super Energies) for 99 Agility?

Also, can someone maybe provide a video to getting my gree gree back if i dropped everything from a few years ago. and i mean everything!

one last question.

1) My fail rate was about 1 fail every 5 runs. I don't know if I'm lucky or fail. :? (I just got 72 Agility today)

2) I'm not sure on this one

3) With the new energy update, I find myself not needing any Super Energies at all. Even if I pay complete attention through the whole course, the energy refills fast enough. However for 99 Agility, you may need a few Super Energies. :?:

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

Its worth going to ape atoll at 71.

Ape atoll maxes out at around 54k per hour.

As stated you don't need any super energies there, but I'm almost certain you would need them for Dorgesh-kaan if you decide to go there (which you should at anywhere between 80-90 subject to personal opinion, its around 62k exp per hour depending on fail rate).

Edit for the gree-gree, I do not take any credit for the advice I'm about to give, this is copy and pasted from the official tip.it guide and I am just emphasizing the needed parts.

Edit2: I messed up a bit on the gree-gree guide and it should now be correct.

[hide=]ape_atoll_map.png

*The big house with the trap door is labeled 'crates' on the map above.

*You will need to bring a gold bar, ball of wool, and lots of food with you, super energies recommended.

Head west to the big house with the trapdoor in the middle. Go in through the back door (south side). Do NOT step in the centre area (a different colour floor) and AVOID THE TRAP DOOR! If you go near it you will get jailed again. Stick to the walls of the house and search the crates inside. Be sure to click short distances to walk, in straight lines only, or the game may walk you out onto the middle of the floor.

From the outside edge of the room, carefully get near the chest closest to the trapdoor (the crate set at an angle on the east side) without walking on the centre floor. Search it and get some magical monkey talking dentures (getting an extra is a good idea).

Carefully find the crate with a hole at the bottom in the very southeast corner of the room. Go down the hole and head northwest. There will be about 6 crates in the northwest corner. Search the crates to find a monkey amulet mould (again, one extra might be helpful). Teleport out - climbing back up the rope earns an instant trip to jail again.

Once you have the mold and dentures. Now take the dentures, amulet mold and a gold bar to the Marim dungeon and have your gold bar enchanted.

marim_dungeon.png

Head back to the monkey village by getting shot down and jailed again. Using the same method as before to escape from the prison, hide in the grass and head east towards the temple. Go in (make sure protect against melee is on).

Look for a trap door to the east in the temple and climb down it (might be a bit tough because these gorilla NPCs block your way, so be creative. Note you can recharge your prayer at the idol on the north wall of the temple.)

When you descend, you should notice 2 walls of flame in the dungeon. Use the enchanted bar on either wall of flame and then use the ball of wool on the amulet. Wear the amulet.

Head back up the rope and try to escape (again the NPCs will block your way, so try climbing the ladder and escaping from the upper floor, where there is a ladder to the south).

*This step is labeled monkey child on the map. Also you wont need to pick bananas just ask the child for another talisman.

Using the grass for cover and staying on the north edge of town, head back to the north of the jail again and move west. You should find a small courtyard with a few banana trees in it. Observe the Monkey's Aunt, who has a certain walking route - she'll call the guards if she sees you. Wait for her to go into the house, then talk to the little monkey child and claim you are his uncle. While watching out for the aunt, pick a few bananas (5 or 6) and give them to the little monkey (he wants more but can't count).

Then, head north to hide and wait for the aunt to go to the little monkey and head back to the house again. Keep talking to the little monkey (may take several times) and the monkey will tell you that the aunt has given him a toy.

Ask for the toy and you will get a monkey talisman. This would be a good time to get your ninja monkey bones if you haven't already, just kill an archer monkey located on any of the defense towers.

Now go all the way through the Marim dungeon again and have your gree-gree made, you can then enter the agility course.[/hide]

http://www.hulu.com is a popular site for watching your favorite shows.

yuki2d.png

Going to Ape atoll will be fine. I am agility 74, and fail so little I do not require food. This was also the case when I was agility 73.

If you feel unsure about that, you can always bring some fishing equipt or a couple of cakes.

Recommended: boots of lightness, spottier cape.

Energy potions? No need, waste of cash. Run energy is very fast to recharge since the last update. You can either walk a little while for sit for a couple of seconds. If you do with to take potions, I suppose they would save you a little time.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Or bring a knife to cut the pineapple that spawns there.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I don't see what South Park has to do with Agility or RuneScape.. Perhaps you should go to an off-topic thread?

Anyway, allsp quality sucks.

Hulu sucks anyways, discriminating non-americans.

Torrents is the solution.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I don't see what South Park has to do with Agility or RuneScape.. Perhaps you should go to an off-topic thread?

South park is on topic because he was referring to:

goro_fujita.png

South park is on topic because he was referring to:

And that's pretty important when trianing Agility, trust me :P . A good IRC chat is also recommended.

On topic: Ape Atoll ftw, I got 80 there. I failed 3 times going from 73 to 75. The fail rate is very low at your level.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Then I suppose downloading TV shows and playinh them in windows media player (add Divx codec). Works fine when I'm wc-ing :lol:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

I know I found a few sites for anime recently, but I think that genre is a bit to involving for faux-afking...But if you're interested: http://www.codegeasstv.com/, http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/death-note-english-dubbed-online-free <- That site also has other series. Best of Luck! ::'

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

This may help with the TV show matter:

www.alluc.org

www.watchtvsitcoms.com

Then there's some sites that have episodes you can search for:

www.youtube.com (yes, there's episodes of several series on there most of the time)

www.dailymotion.com (often waste of time but you never know)

www.veoh.com (somtimes if you're lucky)

www.youku.com (chinese and probably requires buffering)

www.tudou.com (also chinese, may need buffering but never when I used, be careful with links though)

Also, for non-americans like me, use a proxy and see if the following sites work:

www.hulu.com

www.scifi.com

www.abc.com

www.cbs.com

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

1) One fall per 5-6 laps, maybe more if you're unlucky

2) About 45-50k exp per hour after 75 :)

3) I used about 1.2k super energies to 99 agility, but it was before the update. Right now, I'd say about 400-500 at max.

Sorry, but I can't help in the last ones :-#

Have fun training agil :D

animsig.gif

Thanks to Vey for the hawt siggie <3

Tip for food: bring cash, there's a store to the north that sells banana stews for around 300 each that heal 11hp.

Allow me to correct this, since that wastes you money, which is quite useful-

Bring a knife, and pick pineapples near the end of the course, then slice it.

It heals you and saves you money :D

animsig.gif

Tip for food: bring cash, there's a store to the north that sells banana stews for around 300 each that heal 11hp.

If I may add to that, if you're really patient and do need to replenish your hp, there's a crate (remember from monkey madness quest?) that has an unlimited supply of bananas. They may heal 2 hp each, but every but helps. You can do this while staying ape.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

If I may add to that, if you're really patient and do need to replenish your hp, there's a crate (remember from monkey madness quest?) that has an unlimited supply of bananas. They may heal 2 hp each, but every but helps. You can do this while staying ape.

I just though of something. You remember the red banana tree from the RFD quest. Would you be able to go get them using the rope like during the quest? They heal 8 i think, so would be really helpful. But you need the other Greegree and a rope.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I just though of something. You remember the red banana tree from the RFD quest. Would you be able to go get them using the rope like during the quest? They heal 8 i think, so would be really helpful. But you need the other Greegree and a rope.

That would be too slow. :/

If you haven't finished the monkey part in RFD you can pick the nuts from the tree in the middle of the course... but I'm assuming you have done it already. :?

animsig.gif