[TWR] Legendz V Masters of Dragons

infinitone

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh sad to see a clan crying over losing a fun war, why don't you just take your unearned "win" Legendz and accept that MoD is the better clan? I honestly wish you luck when you step out into PvP you'll find that a lot of clans won't take this sitting down. Good luck getting respected in the clan world.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

we did not. and i reapeat we did not. you guys did. please stop it. This isnt good for either of our clans reps.

i don't think you have to worry about lgz's rep. most people think your failure after this topic.

You got all the rules you pretty much asked for?

ain't that a [bleep]..now you know how CR, TEH, ALK and others feel.

th_Headphones-cat.gif

Iz u Dizzy?

we have done absolutely nothing wrong here. we didn't even mention the fun war- until mod started complaining about "us not telling the full story". It was a "fun" war. We did not mention it because it has nothing to do with twr.

.:SE:.

Oh, and remember this.

Don't rush in this friday vs PoR, like you did in the vid of MoD.

It's lowest attacks@@

no they'll probably cry about it and rage on the forums Lol. Then rush in anyway.

eosss4.png

Tbh, this is the longest topic I've read on Tip.it yet and I just want to say congrats to that.

Legendz gratz on your Tip.it win, you lost a lot of respect from me after seeing what happened in the fun war, and reading this topic.

Mod grats on your real win.

Tbh, this is the longest topic I've read on Tip.it yet and I just want to say congrats to that.

Legendz gratz on your Tip.it win, you lost a lot of respect from me after seeing what happened in the fun war, and reading this topic.

ive seen bigger.

gratz both

...the way you're showing yourself on these public clan boards make me believe that as soon as you'd really hit your first slump you'd actually close the clan instead :)

We've already gone through our first slump and made it through quite fine tyvm.

Are you serious...? A "real win"? We did know we weren't to attack first but at that time we really didn't give a ****. Half of our members just wanted to leave after all the drama that happened to us yesterday, so they didn't even eat or anything. Even in our clan chat numerous officials were calling out "don't waste food". You guys can call this a real win if you want, but i'd hate to burst your bubble if you saw what we'd do to you if we tried, with a compromise on rules of course, not just yours like you had it for this war

i don't think you have to worry about lgz's rep. most people think your failure after this topic.

The flames just keep on coming don't they. If a twr mod reads this anytime soon please close this topic until you've made a decision because i don't think these "fine young people" understand how to keep their mouths shut and stay off a topic that has nothing to do with them.

Well, if you took the time to read those topics you would know that we "compromise" on rules. YES! You heard me we compromise, we don't let our opponent get all the rules they want, and we don't get all the rules we want. You should think about trying it sometime.

I don't see why you flame us for bringing up the actual war.

You have all the right in the world to bring it the war, just not on this topic. This is a topic for a TWR war and not a fun war. The results for the TWR war were already decided before this fun war took place so it has nothing to do with it. And if you are going to post it, don't go trying to make it seem as you "owned" us when the truth is more than half of us didn't try. We were extremely tired with all the drama that had took place that day and didn't feel like fighting a pointless war where we knew we would lose anyway.

PROUD TO BE SE

...the way you're showing yourself on these public clan boards make me believe that as soon as you'd really hit your first slump you'd actually close the clan instead :)

We've already gone through our first slump and made it through quite fine tyvm.

Are you serious...? A "real win"? We did know we weren't to attack first but at that time we really didn't give a ****. Half of our members just wanted to leave after all the drama that happened to us yesterday, so they didn't even eat or anything. Even in our clan chat numerous officials were calling out "don't waste food". You guys can call this a real win if you want, but i'd hate to burst your bubble if you saw what we'd do to you if we tried, with a compromise on rules of course, not just yours like you had it for this war

The flames just keep on coming don't they. If a twr mod reads this anytime soon please close this topic until you've made a decision because i don't think these "fine young people" understand how to keep their mouths shut and stay off a topic that has nothing to do with them.

Well, if you took the time to read those topics you would know that we "compromise" on rules. YES! You heard me we compromise, we don't let our opponent get all the rules they want, and we don't get all the rules we want. You should think about trying it sometime.

I don't see why you flame us for bringing up the actual war.

You have all the right in the world to bring it the war, just not on this topic. This is a topic for a TWR war and not a fun war. The results for the TWR war were already decided before this fun war took place so it has nothing to do with it. And if you are going to post it, don't go trying to make it seem as you "owned" us when the truth is more than half of us didn't try. We were extremely tired with all the drama that had took place that day and didn't feel like fighting a pointless war where we knew we would lose anyway.

This is a public forum...Meaning that you can't stop people from posting otherwise don't post on here. No where was I to read that only people from legendz or MoD are allowed to post on this topic. If this is a public forum then you have no right to tell people NOT to post here. Also you don't compromise, legendz just like an annoying little kid who doesn't stop till they get something that they want. That is what made a lot of clans lose respect for you. Once again Gratz on your Tip.It win legendz. Gj on the actual win MoD

eosss4.png

ive seen bigger.

gratz both

First one that i bothered to actually read all the way through.

And yes Newfy I call this a real win to MOD, you might have gotten the points but when the two clans actually fought MOD won. Don't give excuses like "we had ten people leave" because I'm sure MOD just wanted to leave too after flaming and other things from Lgz. But in the end MOD was the one who stayed and actually fought. They didn't have ten people leave, they didn't have officials tell them "don't waste your food", they didn't have 5 people at the end of the fight go to the south east corner of the map and wait for you, and one of those people being a leader of their clan.

This is a public forum...Meaning that you can't stop people from posting otherwise don't post on here. No where was I to read that only people from legendz or MoD are allowed to post on this topic. If this is a public forum then you have no right to tell people NOT to post here. Also you don't compromise, legendz just like an annoying little kid who doesn't stop till they get something that they want. That is what made a lot of clans lose respect for you. Once again Gratz on your Tip.It win legendz. Gj on the actual win MoD

I'm not trying to stop you from posting, i'm simply stating that theres no need for people that were not at this war to come on this topic and start flaming about something that should mean nothing to them. And once again, if you took the time to read our topics you would see we compromise, i believe theres one where a TWR mod even thanked both clans for the amount of compromises made. I'll look for it and see if i can find it, if i do i'll post it just to prove another random wrong.

And yes Newfy I call this a real win to MOD, you might have gotten the points but when the two clans actually fought MOD won. Don't give excuses like "we had ten people leave" because I'm sure MOD just wanted to leave too after flaming and other things from Lgz. But in the end MOD was the one who stayed and actually fought. They didn't have ten people leave, they didn't have officials tell them "don't waste your food", they didn't have 5 people at the end of the fight go to the south east corner of the map and wait for you, and one of those people being a leader of Lgz.

Well as we've stated in this topic maybe 5 times now, if you have read it(apparently you did?), we don't have the points yet and we don't want the points. And although MoD may not of had people run off to the southeast corner, they did leave bounds numerous times which is why we started doing it.

And for one final thing, this is about the fun war, keep it off the TWR topic, if you guys want to claim a victory for a war where we didn't give a **** and never tried, go ahead, but don't do it on this topic.

PROUD TO BE SE

And for one final thing, this is about the fun war, keep it off the TWR topic, if you guys want to claim a victory for a war where we didn't give a **** and never tried, go ahead, but don't do it on this topic.

That is EXACTLY what makes it a win for MoD. After the amount of flaming and arguing that happened between both clans, I wouldn't have warred Legendz if I was the leader of MoD, but he decided that maybe there would be a clean fight. Which is not what you gave them by the looks of it. So not trying for you guys makes them the better clan.

eosss4.png

That is EXACTLY what makes it a win for MoD. After the amount of flaming and arguing that happened between both clans, I wouldn't have warred Legendz if I was the leader of MoD, but he decided that maybe there would be a clean fight. Which is not what you gave them by the looks of it. So not trying for you guys makes them the better clan.

Yes, MoD have all the right in the world to claim a victory for the fun war, but keep it off this topic. The fun war happened after the TWR war was settled and it has no relevance here. I'm not going to be posting on this topic anymore and i hope all Legendz will do the same. This topic is a complete mess and should be deleted. I've lost all respect for a couple people and clans from this and i don't want it to go any further.

PROUD TO BE SE

Yes, MoD have all the right in the world to claim a victory for the fun war, but keep it off this topic. The fun war happened after the TWR war was settled and it has no relevance here. I'm not going to be posting on this topic anymore and i hope all Legendz will do the same. This topic is a complete mess and should be deleted. I've lost all respect for a couple people and clans from this and i don't want it to go any further.

I'm sure the same amount of people, maybe even more have lost more respect from you and your clan. ;)

eosss4.png

Well i only see MOD filling in the other part of the story that you didn't tell on the topic starter. It may not have any relevance, but it shows that when Lgz and Mod actually fought Mod won. Still after the excuses you've made Mod still won the fight.

Thank you everyone for your input.

I'm done with this thread, I am happy that the whole scenario was discussed, though there was a lil too much flaming happening. But, hey.. We're only human, and such is the way of life.

As Kidsman99 stated above, perhaps we could war again sometime, LGZ.

Until then, good luck and fight strong! :-)

Sarkee out.

- Sarkee -

Proud Member of The British Elites

--------------------

Ex-MoD Events Council

Ex-TBD Head of Events

Ex-TBD Co-Leader

- 'Scaping since February '03 -

@Lordhotshot

Yeah well done to MoD for breaking boundaries first, well done to MoD who killed LGZ members that I told to leave/not eat.

@Madcat

You make yourself look stupid. =D> :lol:

@Nox

We won't. ;)

We rushed in cause they turned range off and well their fault if they wanna cry about that.

@Kiwi

Well done for bringing up a pointless war, well wasn't even a war. You see it was a fun war, both leaders agreed on that, so the "actual" war happened when you were sitting at white ffa portal refusing to turn the actual rule of range, on. The fun war is irellevant, both clans broke rules which nullifies it anyway, even though it has NO importance. If you wanted to "claim" a win against us then do it in your own topic, not in our TWR victory post.

@Kerrigo

Wanna get me started on DF? Well stfu then and lay off our topics. I've lost respect for DF over those comments if thats what you think of us. Maybe you think you're a comedian or something, maybe get a part time job sometime? You'd be awesome! -.-

[in general]

Think what you want, we've done nothing wrong. All we've done is posted a war topic which we won due to MoD refusing to war for over thirty minutes. If you're not MoD or LGZ then lay off the topic, cause neither of us care what you have to say, we just wanna hear from the other clan.

Respect to MoD for admitting it was an honest misunderstanding about the ranged, maybe a rematch in the future sometime with the original rules agreed on would be great. GF in the fun war MoD, if neither 1 of us would have broken rules, I think you would have won. Kidsman99 is a beast tank.

New account: Jack