[TWR] Legendz V Masters of Dragons

infinitone

@Lordhotshot

Yeah well done to MoD for breaking boundaries first, well done to MoD who killed LGZ members that I told to leave/not eat.

@Madcat

You make yourself look stupid. =D> :lol:

@Nox

We won't. ;)

We rushed in cause they turned range off and well their fault if they wanna cry about that.

@Kiwi

Well done for bringing up a pointless war, well wasn't even a war. You see it was a fun war, both leaders agreed on that, so the "actual" war happened when you were sitting at white ffa portal refusing to turn the actual rule of range, on. The fun war is irellevant, both clans broke rules which nullifies it anyway, even though it has NO importance. If you wanted to "claim" a win against us then do it in your own topic, not in our TWR victory post.

@Kerrigo

Wanna get me started on DF? Well stfu then and lay off our topics. I've lost respect for DF over those comments if thats what you think of us. Maybe you think you're a comedian or something, maybe get a part time job sometime? You'd be awesome! -.-

[in general]

Think what you want, we've done nothing wrong. All we've done is posted a war topic which we won due to MoD refusing to war for over thirty minutes. If you're not MoD or LGZ then lay off the topic, cause neither of us care what you have to say, we just wanna hear from the other clan.

Respect to MoD for admitting it was an honest misunderstanding about the ranged, maybe a rematch in the future sometime with the original rules agreed on would be great. GF in the fun war MoD, if neither 1 of us would have broken rules, I think you would have won. Kidsman99 is a beast tank.

Aw thats so nice, I was first. :D. And btw I'm only posting because its free post count, duh.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWR decision:

War nullified, no rematch. Both clans broke rules (edit: in the "fun" war, as the real TWR war never even happened), and the amounts of flames and other unfortunate incidents during and afterwards have made it difficult to arrange a new war in the near future. Hopefully it will happen sometimes, but it won't be now.

I am opening this topic again, but keep in mind that you're using this forum for several reasons; free access to flaming isn't one of them. We don't lock topics often, neither do we remove posts whenever we feel like it. Rivalry is good, but don't take it too far.

Laikrob,

Clan Staff.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Clearly the right decision TWR mods, since no TWR war ever happened, there should be no points. I think it would be in the best interest of both clans to just forget about the fun war. I know that Mod feels like they rightfully won, but I also know that Legendz feel like we didn't take it seriously. Perhaps at some point in the future we can compromise enough to have a real war.

As to the flaming, on the positive side it shows that there really is such a thing as clan loyalty. :thumbsup: It's this kind of passion that makes the clan world fun, and not just another w141.

Unfortunately some people have taken this way to far. Yes I am biased for Legendz, and so I will only focus on the flames directed against us. Apparently clans are starting to feel like it's a hassle to war Legendz these days, due to rule disagreements. For some reason they have decided that this is entirely our clans fault (and they only realize this after they war us), I beg you all to consider that there is not one single other clan on TWR like Legendz. We are the only clan massing 70+ people, and we have a relatively low combat average compared to other clans. This makes it difficult to arrange wars that suite everybody involved. Remember, WE HAVE TO HONOR THE DESIRES OF OUR MEMBERS OVER THE DESIRES OF OTHER CLANS, just like all of you.

Perhaps, TWR mods, it would be best to close this topic after all. I can't see this discussion suddenly becoming flame free, and I for one am sick of seeing my clan flamed to a degree that disgusts me. It also seems that we can't keep people from other clans who just want to take a cheap shot at either Mod or Legendz out of the topic.

I would like to personally apologize for any flames leveled by Legendz against Mod members, and it would be nice to recieve an apology in return.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

It also seems that we can't keep people from other clans who just want to take a cheap shot at either Mod or Legendz out of the topic.

I don't blame them, as they can't take it to wars, they resolve to forums.

I requested to have no points given. And i don't think we will be seeing a war with mod anytime soon just from the flames received (your first war with LND shows this too).

t98jd1.jpg

I requested to have no points given. And i don't think we will be seeing a war with mod anytime soon just from the flames received (your first war with LND shows this too).

Yup, I'd rather earn points by rightfully winning a war, but not with a blacklisted clan.

Tbh MoD, you are a very good warring clan. And it wasn't you that frustrated Legendz here on the forums, it was the likes of Kerrigo (enjoyed being sniped today by Warria06?), Lordhotshot and Madcat with their phailed flames. Unlike you 3 we'll let our warring do our talking. ::'

Unfortunately both clans did flame each other, and Legendz apologize for any flames in the direction of MoD, names will be noted and dealt with if screenshots are PMed to me. Would be nice if you could apolgize for the flames you sent us. I request that a moderator lock/close this topic, would be appreciated before more people get the chance to pick at us.

New account: Jack

And it wasn't you that frustrated Legendz here on the forums, it was the likes of Kerrigo (enjoyed being sniped today by Warria06?), Lordhotshot and Madcat with their phailed flames. Unlike you 3 we'll let our warring do our talking. ::'

Love ya too babe.

If you thought I was flaming, then wow.

And please, spell fail right next time.

@jc Tbh MoD, you are a very good warring clan. And it wasn't you that frustrated Legendz here on the forums, it was the likes of Kerrigo (enjoyed being sniped today by Warria06?), Lordhotshot and Madcat with their phailed flames. Unlike you 3 we'll let our warring do our talking. ::'

the sniping was smexy and expected, and if u let your warring do the talking..im surprised you dont sound like someone with a mental disability.

th_Headphones-cat.gif

Iz u Dizzy?

@jc Tbh MoD, you are a very good warring clan. And it wasn't you that frustrated Legendz here on the forums, it was the likes of Kerrigo (enjoyed being sniped today by Warria06?), Lordhotshot and Madcat with their phailed flames. Unlike you 3 we'll let our warring do our talking. ::'

the sniping was smexy and expected, and if u let your warring do the talking..im surprised you dont sound like someone with a mental diasbility.

Whats a diasbility?

the sniping was smexy and expected, and if u let your warring do the talking..im surprised you dont sound like someone with a mental diasbility.

Whats a diasbility?

The thing that makes you not able to spell "failed" right.

I request that a moderator lock/close this topic, would be appreciated before more people get the chance to pick at us.

So you think it's fair that you get to make your cheap shots, then ask for a lock?

Sorry, not on my shift. ;)

Anyway, as I have said more than once (and this goes to all of you): Rivalry is good, but don't take it too far. Pointing fun at mental disabilities would be an example of taking it too far. Pointing out spelling mistakes on a forum where everyone's first language obviously isn't English is just making you look bad. Then again, not many posts in this topic are pretty. :?

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I request that a moderator lock/close this topic, would be appreciated before more people get the chance to pick at us.

So you think it's fair that you get to make your cheap shots, then ask for a lock?

the sniping was smexy and expected, and if u let your warring do the talking..im surprised you dont sound like someone with a mental disability.

Second of all, It's quite obvious what LGZ is here for, and even though "LGZ doesnt have to talk backs on here" I think there are more clans on the TWR list that dislike you more than like you.

Meh sad to see a clan crying over losing a fun war, why don't you just take your unearned "win" Legendz and accept that MoD is the better clan? I honestly wish you luck when you step out into PvP you'll find that a lot of clans won't take this sitting down. Good luck getting respected in the clan world.

i don't think you have to worry about lgz's rep. most people think your failure after this topic.

ain't that a [bleep]..now you know how CR, TEH, ALK and others feel.

no they'll probably cry about it and rage on the forums Lol. Then rush in anyway.

=D> You guys own!

GF, Lengendz got downed miserably. Glad to finally own them.

Mod grats on your real win.

...the way you're showing yourself on these public clan boards make me believe that as soon as you'd really hit your first slump you'd actually close the clan instead

Ok let this keep happening then, we just want the flaming to stop.

Second of all, It's quite obvious what LGZ is here for, and even though "LGZ doesnt have to talk backs on here" I think there are more clans on the TWR list that dislike you more than like you.

Meh sad to see a clan crying over losing a fun war, why don't you just take your unearned "win" Legendz and accept that MoD is the better clan? I honestly wish you luck when you step out into PvP you'll find that a lot of clans won't take this sitting down. Good luck getting respected in the clan world.

i don't think you have to worry about lgz's rep. most people think your failure after this topic.

ain't that a [bleep]..now you know how CR, TEH, ALK and others feel.

no they'll probably cry about it and rage on the forums Lol. Then rush in anyway.

=D> You guys own!

GF, Lengendz got downed miserably. Glad to finally own them.

Mod grats on your real win.

...the way you're showing yourself on these public clan boards make me believe that as soon as you'd really hit your first slump you'd actually close the clan instead

Ok let this keep happening then, we just want the flaming to stop.

I'm sorry but I'm too stupid to actually see why you quoted them.

I'm sorry but I'm too stupid to actually see why you quoted them.

Sorry, not on my shift.

Proof that people are picking at us, and that what I said was the truth, not a stupid cheap shot. -.-

I think Jc's point (and it is a good point indeed!!!) is that people who aren't in any of the clans seem to comment here on everything but the war. This is of course not helping when the situation was already tense, and I suggest that those of you who have problems with Legendz, the points system, clan leaders, boundaries, snipers, TWR mods and this year's Miss Universe candidate can take the discussions to the appropriate topics, and not pour everything in this topic.

Keep it on topic, this is a stern request.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator & Clan Staff.

Why is this topic here?

It has only been used for flaming, and judgment. Not to mention giving a bad name to each other...

Conclusion was,

MoD failed to keep up to war terms, or.. to be more respectful, Misread the War Agreement (tbh make sure this doesn't happen again?) -which included range to be ON

LGZ got frustrated...

(which to be honest...can understand as I too was a bit frustrated)

A fun war was somehow agreed upon of which has nothing to do with TWR..

Not to Mention Lgz hardly even gave any effort in it.. so I don't get why different members are somewhat indirectly flaming LGZ saying MoD badly owned Them..

Doesn't make sense?

Anyhow, As the TWR Mod's have stated, post any evidence of anything that can help and reduce flames and contradictions with eachother..

Would help if everyone stays on a positive ground with eachother..

Regards.

<3:

lgz2-1-1-1.jpg

LGZ Ex Co-Lead

Current LGZ member

CE proud member

No Mod members have posted on this topic since the final decision was made, and kudos to them. So obviously this topic is no longer a "discussion" of the war. Right now it's being used to flame us, please close it.

No offense meant, but TWR mods usually do better than this when dealing with out of hand threads. There was never any point to keep this after you guys locked it the first time.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

Why are there people posting that have nothing to do with legendz or Mod. To add on all of the people flaming either legendz or Mod are just random people that should really stop getting in to legendz and Mods business.

As beck said, No Masters of Dragons members are even posting on this topic, It is people defending them because Mod made a mistake about there being range in the war. Legendz decided to have a fun war with mod using their war terms. As of this point, the fun war has nothing to do with the points. When lady came (twr mod), she was happy to clear everything up for both clans.

This is all i am going to say, Flame me all you want but i am not going to post on this topic.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

No offense meant, but TWR mods usually do better than this when dealing with out of hand threads. There was never any point to keep this after you guys locked it the first time.

There's no reason to close this thread if people just exercised a little common sense before posting. Locking is a last-ditch effort to stop a flame war and it's not something we relish doing. If you have an issue with how this thing was handled, you're welcome to PM any member of the clan staff to discuss the matter.

If you guys can come up with things to post about that HAVEN'T been talked to death (ie the last 4 pages of this thread) by all means post. If not, let the topic die. It's very simple, actually.

hzvjpwS.gif