mechspace, beta?

to the point, would you want mechscape to have a beta relesed, or would you want the inital impact of the game to be as big as can be?

becouse haveing a beta would obvoiusly have the advanatge that it will let jagex get things right befor a real game begins.

or would you want the game to have the maximum blast on to the web to get the max hipe and most people long run? would not haveing a beta mean some major bug would get in makieng the game have a bad start?

so please tell me wat tif thinks.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

A beta would give us an insight into the game, I do not think it would detract from the main release of the game. I would definately want a beta release.

Jagex did say BETA would come first to RS P2P members only, it was in a news post not so long ago.

A beta would give us an insight into the game, I do not think it would detract from the main release of the game. I would definately want a beta release.

Jagex did say BETA would come first to RS P2P members only, it was in a news post not so long ago.

Yes. They have done it with all the RS versions to date so it makes sense that they would continue in that vein.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Question is would it be carried over to the full game when it's released or would they wipe everything when it gets out of Beta?

I'd prefer the latter to be honest.

They would delete the data and everyone would start with 1 stats.

Surely funorb members as well?

pan.png

Surely funorb members as well?

Yes, confirmed too.

Question is would it be carried over to the full game when it's released or would they wipe everything when it gets out of Beta?

I'd prefer the latter to be honest.

They would delete the data and everyone would start with 1 stats.

Lol watch some no-life try to get his levels up really high, then they get wiped

:lol:

2eed07l.png

Tip.It's Official Undercover Agent