'prosilver'

Good template if you ask me, but the whole title-bar thing is hugely unused. There's alot of space for something to be put there. Or made smaller.

Also, when posting, the emotes on the side really clash with the background colour and make it look like a choppy edit. :lol:

Kinda just had an urge to say this

O_o

I dont need a siggy no moar.

The emoticons are jagged so that they do not contrast with TIFBlack. The alternative solution would be to make the outer pixels semitransparent, however IE6 does not support Alpha-transparent PNGs. It was by no means a "Choppy edit".

As for prosilver. What do you suggest we do with the extra space?

C2b6gs7.png

They do kinda look like a choppy edit with the outline on the smileys, (not choppy ofcourse, just look a bit choppy)

Dunno what to do with the space.. Possibly make it so both of the subtitle bars go into the title one or just make it smaller. It stretches due to the Rune Tips logo, which I think is fixable?

EDIT: I dont think this is the only theme, but names point out of the side of the poster-bar (or whatever it's called)

EDIT2: Different colour schemes for this could work out yeah? :P

Also, the "no new posts" icon and the "new posts" icon arent easy to tell the difference from in comparison to other templates. The light red from the "new posts" icon colour is hard to differ from the "no new posts" grey for some reason.

I find prosilver to be just fantastic. I've never had any problems with it.

And it is too easy to read the difference between new and old posts. The only reason one should have difficulty is in case of a color blindness.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I find prosilver to be just fantastic. I've never had any problems with it.

And it is too easy to read the difference between new and old posts. The only reason one should have difficulty is in case of a color blindness.

Could be my contrast, you're right.